Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why some EB1c applications are processed faster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why some EB1c applications are processed faster?

I was going through some shared experiences and threads here, and observed that some EB1c cases which were filed in July to October 2017 have already been scheduled for interviews. These cases received their I-140 approvals around Jan'2018 to Feb'2018 timeframe. Fingerprinting and EADs also happened fast compared to my case.

I applied on 5/31/2017 in EB1c category with concurrent processing. Fingerprinting was done around mid-July. EAD cards were received in Dec 2017. I received my I-140 approval on 5/14/2018. No RFE so far (touch wood). Processing is through Nebraska center.

My query is, what affects the speed of processing for EB1c? If I am correct, there is no premium processing for EB1c category. Then why applications filed later are processed much faster? I am trying to see if I missed some way to make the processing go faster.

Even if I cannot change anything now, just knowing what affects the speed of processing would at least clear my confusion. Any help would be appreciated greatly!

what was your service center??

Comment

Originally posted by vvittal View Post
      what was your service center??
      Nebraska

Comment

Originally posted by Dun021 View Post
        I applied on 5/31/2017 in EB1c category with concurrent processing. Fingerprinting was done around mid-July. EAD cards were received in Dec 2017. I received my I-140 approval on 5/14/2018. No RFE so far (touch wood). Processing is through Nebraska center.
        Not sure I can help you a lot, because I am just starting my research.. but would you mind pointing me to what concurrent processing means?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X