B1 Visa Rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa Rejected

I got my B1 Visa rejected for third time. I have an arrest record but no conviction (16 year old case, was dismissed in 2012). First time I didn't mention it in DS160 thinking you need to mention only if you were convicted. But later I read different posts that mention you need to declare regardless.
    No question related to arrest was asked in first two interviews, rejected under section 214(B). This Time, I was asked about it and I provided details. I was even having court orders but she didn't look and refused under section 214(B).
    Is it mean that I will never get B1 Visa and have to apply using any kind of waiver? or I can try for fourth time ? Please suggest.

Originally posted by bhgnis View Post
    I got my B1 Visa rejected for third time. I have an arrest record but no conviction (16 year old case, was dismissed in 2012). First time I didn't mention it in DS160 thinking you need to mention only if you were convicted. But later I read different posts that mention you need to declare regardless.
    No question related to arrest was asked in first two interviews, rejected under section 214(B). This Time, I was asked about it and I provided details. I was even having court orders but she didn't look and refused under section 214(B).
    Is it mean that I will never get B1 Visa and have to apply using any kind of waiver? or I can try for fourth time ? Please suggest.
    Because you lied or hide information on your first visa application.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

You can try as many times you want. They can also deny as many times they want.

There is no waiver you can do in this case. Is not that a B1 visa is really needed...you can join meetings and conferences in other countries and/or via Skype.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X