Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filed in October 2017, No EAD/Advance Parole!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filed in October 2017, No EAD/Advance Parole!

I filed both for Employment authorization and travel authorization when I submitted the I485 and my case was received in mid October 2017. My husband isn't a citizen but a green card holder. I haven't received anything! We submitted multiple service requests but the responses all say my application is pending. Is there anyone else with the same timeline? Is there anything me or my attorney can do to get things through? I have to travel in mid-July and not having the Advance Parole is giving me nightmares! Please advise!

Same Boat

Originally posted by denoay View Post
    I filed both for Employment authorization and travel authorization when I submitted the I485 and my case was received in mid October 2017. My husband isn't a citizen but a green card holder. I haven't received anything! We submitted multiple service requests but the responses all say my application is pending. Is there anyone else with the same timeline? Is there anything me or my attorney can do to get things through? I have to travel in mid-July and not having the Advance Parole is giving me nightmares! Please advise!
    Are you F2A? What service center?

There are several of us October filers who are in the same situation with no relief. F2A, NBC, Oct 02 receive date. 227 Days with no updates and very little hope!

Comment

230 days

Originally posted by indianchi View Post

There are several of us October filers who are in the same situation with no relief. F2A, NBC, Oct 02 receive date. 227 Days with no updates and very little hope!
      same here, filed October 4th, F2A, green card husband, under review for 2 months , do you guys know any October filer who was approved ?

Comment

very few October F2A at NBC approved

Originally posted by Sam Archi View Post
        same here, filed October 4th, F2A, green card husband, under review for 2 months , do you guys know any October filer who was approved ?
        I know of only one who has been approved who was F2A, NBC married to a LPR. This is based on the ******** group for F2A Oct NBC filers

Comment

Same boat

NBC early oct 2017 filer based on F2A. Nothing none null absolutely nothing. I lost count of how many SRs infopass. Congressman obumdsman everything tried and still get nothing over 230 days now

Comment

same

I'm not F2A category (F4).

I haven't got anything from SRs and Ombudsman.
            My local office is not accepting appointments either...

But I just got an email from my lawyer's office in response to my question about the processing time..
            she's saying it's actually normal and USCIS is currently giving out EADs to 2017 October filers now, so my family should get them very soon.
            I feel like half of this is just her trying to reassure me.. but I guess it's something? since I can't get anything from USCIS?

Comment

Originally posted by EONISE View Post

But I just got an email from my lawyer's office in response to my question about the processing time..
              she's saying it's actually normal and USCIS is currently giving out EADs to 2017 October filers now, so my family should get them very soon.
              I feel like half of this is just her trying to reassure me.. but I guess it's something? since I can't get anything from USCIS?
              Hi, I was wondering if you got news about your EAD and AP. I applied 485 + i131 + i795 together for NBC on October 03 2017. On May 5 2018, I only received the card to work "NOT valid to reentry to U.S." but I never received the Advance Parole. I really want my permission to travel. I would appreciate it if you can update your case status to date. I am still waiting for 257 days the Advance Parole. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by EONISE View Post

Hi, I was wondering if you got news about your EAD and AP. I applied 485 + i131 + i795 together for NBC on October 03 2017. On May 5 2018, I only received the card to work "NOT valid to reentry to U.S." but I never received the Advance Parole. I really want my permission to travel. I would appreciate it if you can update your case status to date. I am still waiting for 257 days the Advance Parole. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by wimon View Post
              NBC early oct 2017 filer based on F2A. Nothing none null absolutely nothing. I lost count of how many SRs infopass. Congressman obumdsman everything tried and still get nothing over 230 days now

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by denoay View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by indianchi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Still NOTHING

I contacted the Senator's office, they say they are looking into it. I am not sure how much it would help. I go to the field office almost every other week. Information we receive from the officers are inconsistent, some are very disappointing and even intimidating. Just one officer has been trying to help and says AP decisions are mandated to be completed in 5 months (LOL).

Hoping for the best for everyone!

Comment

Same here...

I am another cursed october/17 filer (24oct).
                  F2A married to a LPR, NBC and field office Orlando-FL
                  No answer to requests but got an Infopass for July3
                  It is upsetting how they do not observe the processing time frame.

Comment

Case denied

Filed october 4th 2017 , after 265 days of waiting they denied my case, still don't know why, waiting for their letter via mail.

Comment

So sorry...

Originally posted by Sam Archi View Post
                      Filed october 4th 2017 , after 265 days of waiting they denied my case, still don't know why, waiting for their letter via mail.
                      Sam, so sorry to hear that. I can only imagine your frustration. Do you know why? Can't you appeal?

Comment

Originally posted by Pssantos View Post
                        Sam, so sorry to hear that. I can only imagine your frustration. Do you know why? Can't you appeal?
                        it's because the I-130 is not approved yet, even though i filed it in 2015, they first transferred it from California center to field office in NY and last week transferred it from NY to NBC, i have no other choice other than go to a federal judge.

Comment

Nothing

Has any early October filer heard back on EAD/AP application? I filed on October 5, 2017. Still nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by baobaorc View Post
                            Has any early October filer heard back on EAD/AP application? I filed on October 5, 2017. Still nothing!
                            Nothing! My case was received on Oct 5. I reached out to Senator 1.5 months ago and they said they will have someone look at my case. When I followed up, they replied some nonsense (like I filed using dates for filing, not for final action (my PD has been current for final action for 4 months!), timing is not guaranteed, and due to high volume of cases they can't tell when they will process mine).
                            F2A, PD March 9, 2016
                            July 21, 2016: i130 approved
                            October 5, 2017: i486, i131, i765 applications were received
                            November 6, 2017: Biometrics appointment
                            July 31, 2018: i693 courtesy letter
                            August 8, 2018: EAD card in production
                            August 15, 2018: case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
                            August 16, 2018: EAD in hand
                            August 28, 2018: interview is scheduled
                            October 12, 2018: interview date

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X