Any Buffalo, NY Filers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynn77 View Post
    Hey guys, so i just checked the new processing times on the USCIS website and apparently, Buffalo changed their processing times, we're now looking at 11.5 months to 26 months. Before this Buffalo was known as one of the fastest offices, now they're basically one of the slowest. I don't know what just happened, I can't believe this ! I'm so upset. Before it was 5 to 11 months wait, now it's 11.5 months to 26 months?? That's crazy !
    And for the EAD part (for NBC) they changed it to "4 months to 6 months". Before that it was 2 months to 4 months. I can't believe this.....
    This is horrible, when I went for the fingerprints they actually looked so relaxed.... this is frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by polko213 View Post
      This is horrible, when I went for the fingerprints they actually looked so relaxed.... this is frustrating
      People at fingerprints only do their jobs there like fingerprints. They dont care what is going on at uscis main office... i think they dont even know anything happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ozancanc View Post
        Hello, I am a Buffalo filer for concurrent filing of I-485 and I-130. I got my notification at the end of January and I have my interview at June 14th. You should reach out to someone and ask them about the status of your application. Another side note, I never got my EAD or my advance parole during the process.
        When is your Priority Date (PD)?

Comment

When is your Priority Date (PD)?
          February 6th

Comment

I had my case filled with a different center but got transferred to local USCIS for interview.
            The interview went fine in mid- May,2018 according to the officer and the status changed to Initial Review .A week later , I got status update for EAD card showing :Card/Document production.But I already got the EAD card in November last year. At the same time the status of I-485 changed to "Interview completed but My case needs to be reviewed ". I am not sure if they clicked a wrong link on their computer or not , because I already have the EAD card. It's confusing.
            I am not sure for how long I will have to wait for the update.
            Good luck to you,though.

Comment

February 6th
              That gives me hopes! When did you receive the interview notice?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregmas View Post
                I had my case filled with a different center but got transferred to local USCIS for interview.
                The interview went fine in mid- May,2018 according to the officer and the status changed to Initial Review .A week later , I got status update for EAD card showing :Card/Document production.But I already got the EAD card in November last year. At the same time the status of I-485 changed to "Interview completed but My case needs to be reviewed ". I am not sure if they clicked a wrong link on their computer or not , because I already have the EAD card. It's confusing.
                I am not sure for how long I will have to wait for the update.
                Good luck to you,though.
                Why do you think your case needed to be reviewed?

Comment

February 6th
                  I dont understand how is that your PD is Feb 6th and you said "I got my notification in January". Can you elaborate on this please?

Comment

Any updates you guys? I'm on day 120 now and still no sign of EAD or interview date :/

Comment

Any updates you guys? I'm on day 120 now and still no si8gn of EAD or interview date :/
                      Not at all, this so annoying....

Comment

Infopass

Hey guys, so today I decided to go for an infopass and surprisingly, they had a lot of open slots for info pass appointments, so I picked a time and just went in. There was literally nobody there (well except for the officers), the place was dead. But anyway, talked to an officer and she looked up my case on her computer since she has inside info, she told me that for my EAD, an officer just took my application like two days ago and i should be expecting my EAD within the next 30/40 days and if i don't get my EAD by then, i should come in and they'll check again for me. She even told me to start applying for jobs now. My i-485 however, she said that it's still pending and that I'm expected to wait for 9 months for an interview. Ughhhhh. Anyway, I'm just glad my EAD's coming soon cuz atleast I can work and get my driver's license while waiting for the interview.
                        I suggest you guys go for an infopass just to see what's up with your case.

Comment

Hey guys, so today I decided to go for an infopass and surprisingly, they had a lot of open slots for info pass appointments, so I picked a time and just went in. There was literally nobody there (well except for the officers), the place was dead. But anyway, talked to an officer and she looked up my case on her computer since she has inside info, she told me that for my EAD, an officer just took my application like two days ago and i should be expecting my EAD within the next 30/40 days and if i don't get my EAD by then, i should come in and they'll check again for me. She even told me to start applying for jobs now. My i-485 however, she said that it's still pending and that I'm expected to wait for 9 months for an interview. Ughhhhh. Anyway, I'm just glad my EAD's coming soon cuz atleast I can work and get my driver's license while waiting for the interview.
                          I suggest you guys go for an infopass just to see what's up with your case.
                          Thank you for letting us know! Is it 9 additional months or total 9 months? I am glad for your EAD, but still 9 months is ridiculous... I cant believe everything changed suddenly with this office.

Comment

Question

Have you received any updates?
                            We are in the same boat like you :/

Comment

Originally posted by Kvv View Post
                              Have you received any updates?
                              We are in the same boat like you :/
                              No EAD, no advanced parole, no interview notice, nothing at all since biometrics...

Comment

No EAD, no advanced parole, no interview notice, nothing at all since biometrics...
                                We finally got the status changed to "Interview was scheduled"!!! Let's see how it goes and goodluck for you guys also

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X