Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Buffalo, NY Filers ?

Hi, what's up.
    Wanted to know if there are any Buffalo filers in the forum. It'd be cool if we could share our experiences here.

Applied for 1-485 (concurrent filing with i-30 & i-765).
    Frontloaded evidences everything you name it, with my application.

PD : 02/12/2018
    Biometrics: 03/13/18
    No updates ever since (online & mail)
    They said that my applications haven't been touched yet. No EAD yet as well.

Same

Concurrent filing
    PD: 14/02
    No updates after biometrics

Comment

Phew, glad to know that I'm not the only one. I've no idea what's taking them forever... ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by lynn77 View Post
        Phew, glad to know that I'm not the only one. I've no idea what's taking them forever... ugh.
        I applied in NYC, October 2017, didnt get my EAD till mid March, ignored my advance parole

Good luck

Comment

I know... feels horrible to read the february concurrent filing thread and see how they all get their interviews or EADs and I dont get a single notification.

Comment

Yeah exactly !! Let's just hope that after all these while of waiting, we won't get an RFE. Cuz that would be so messed up.

Comment

Yeah exactly !! Let's just hope that after all these while of waiting, we won't get an RFE. Cuz that would be so messed up.
              I actually got an RFE back in march and replied, and that was their last notice, so you will probably not get any at this point!

Comment

Omgosh really? I hope so I won't get any. :/
                My last update was about my Biometrics.

Comment

Omgosh really? I hope so I won't get any. :/
                  My last update was about my Biometrics.
                  Yeah, we were thinking that was the reason of our delay...

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Nope ! Zero updates. Thinking of just letting it get to 120 days and if there are still no updates, I might reach out to a senator. It's crazy that there are no updates at all, not even for the EAD.

Comment

Hello, I am a Buffalo filer for concurrent filing of I-485 and I-130. I got my notification at the end of January and I have my interview at June 14th. You should reach out to someone and ask them about the status of your application. Another side note, I never got my EAD or my advance parole during the process.

Comment

Hi ! Thanks for the update. Congrats and goodluck for the interview ! Yeah I've reached out to a Level 2 officer (USCIS) and they said that my case is still pending and that noone has touched my application yet :/

Comment

Hey guys, so i just checked the new processing times on the USCIS website and apparently, Buffalo changed their processing times, we're now looking at 11.5 months to 26 months. Before this Buffalo was known as one of the fastest offices, now they're basically one of the slowest. I don't know what just happened, I can't believe this ! I'm so upset. Before it was 5 to 11 months wait, now it's 11.5 months to 26 months?? That's crazy !
                            And for the EAD part (for NBC) they changed it to "4 months to 6 months". Before that it was 2 months to 4 months. I can't believe this.....

Comment

Hey guys, so i just checked the new processing times on the USCIS website and apparently, Buffalo changed their processing times, we're now looking at 11.5 months to 26 months. Before this Buffalo was known as one of the fastest offices, now they're basically one of the slowest. I don't know what just happened, I can't believe this ! I'm so upset. Before it was 5 to 11 months wait, now it's 11.5 months to 26 months?? That's crazy !
                              And for the EAD part (for NBC) they changed it to "4 months to 6 months". Before that it was 2 months to 4 months. I can't believe this.....
                              It?s all Trump. Trump?s administration is slowing things down on purpose. Apparently there is also a shortage of workers at USCIS. As people are quitting of being let go.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X