On L1A, I94 expiring in 6 months; Company started my GC documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On L1A, I94 expiring in 6 months; Company started my GC documentation

Dear Friends. I am on L1A and my i94 will expire in nov 2018. As of today my company has decided to process my GC, so the documentation has been started. They would process EB1C. So which of the forms (I140, I765 or I131) would get approved first and if gets approved before i94 expiry will I be safe to stay back and what is the current timeline. Or do I need to go back to homecountry? Is anyone in same situation. Pls advise.

Originally posted by Zac_USA View Post
    Dear Friends. I am on L1A and my i94 will expire in nov 2018. As of today my company has decided to process my GC, so the documentation has been started. They would process EB1C. So which of the forms (I140, I765 or I131) would get approved first and if gets approved before i94 expiry will I be safe to stay back and what is the current timeline. Or do I need to go back to homecountry? Is anyone in same situation. Pls advise.
    If your priority date is current (EB1C is current for all countries except India and China), you can file I140 and I485 (AOS) concurrently. In such a scenario you can stay as long as your I485 is being adjudicated even after I94 expiry.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X