I751 Admin Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I751 Admin Closed

I filed my i751 on December 2016, I contact the Uscis office to check on my case , they told me my case was sent to my local office in Louisville Ky on March the 5 th 2018 , I called my local office they told me they receive my case but it?s Admin Closed they refuse to give any other information.
    Please help me I don?t know what to do or what is Admin close means
    Thank you

Originally posted by Btissame View Post
    I filed my i751 on December 2016, I contact the Uscis office to check on my case , they told me my case was sent to my local office in Louisville Ky on March the 5 th 2018 , I called my local office they told me they receive my case but it?s Admin Closed they refuse to give any other information.
    Please help me I don?t know what to do or what is Admin close means
    Thank you
    I would probably reach out to your Senator first, and have them inquire on your case. You could make an infopass appointment, but admin closed does not sound good. I would not know what to expect. I think an infopass appointment may put you on a vulnerable position.
    Did you move? Is it possible that at some point you did not receive your notice for interview? Admin closed sounds like abandoned, like they sent you an RFE at some point and you didn't respond?

Did you file for a waiver to not file jointly with your spouse?

I would definitely lawyer up, too. I did a quick google search and it seems like admin closure --> removal proceedings. You are not giving us much to go by here.

I'd say have your Senator inquire and find a good lawyer.

Maybe there is some sort of administrative error, and they issued an interview notice but it was never mailed. It's happened. Did you check your account online?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X