Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Approved, Card Returned Undelivered. 85 days over and still waiting

Hello,
    I applied I765 on Nov 27,2017. USCIS approved my application and sent the EAD card on March 15th, 2018. I moved to a new address meanwhile and I updated the address in the USCIS system and I also sent the AR11 form to them. The EAD card was not delivered/forwarded to the new address but it was sent back to USCIS. I contacted USCIS through customer care and I also visited the field office several times requesting them to resend the EAD card. I was not being helped at all. They keep raising service requests or keep sending emails to the distribution center. I am currently working and My first OPT expired on feb 12th 2018, Today I have contacted USCIS field officer again and I was told that for F1 OPT EAD category there will not be 180 days Extension. I was surprised by this statement because in USCIS web site its clearly mentioned that in case, if EAD is still processing or EAD is not delivered then we will grt 180 days of extension automatically. I am not sure what is correct, Its been 85 days now since my card was returned undelivered. Can some one share their experiences and let me know what is the solution for my problem.

anyone facing similar problem ?

Thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X