Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment for German Schengen visa by mail

Hi,

I am applying for Schengen visa in US, at German embassy. We are two adults and 2 years old son. Son is US citizen, so I believe no documentation is needed for him, though buying medical insurance for him as well. We are eligible for email application, because we had it 2 years back.

I have confusion on fees for both of us. Website says - "Your envelope has to include the visa fee (60,- EUR payable in USD as per the exchange rate of the day you apply - you will be informed about the current equivalent in USD when contacting your responsible mission), your passport and, in case you wish to have your passport mailed back to you via FedEx/USPS, it also has to include a pre-filled FedEx/USPS slip with your address as well as an additional 25,- USD for the FedEx/USPS fee."

If I am sending both applications, all documents and passports in one envelope and expect it back via FedEx/USPS, money-order should be made for what value ? Euro 60+60 = Euro 120 is considered to be how much USD ?

I am not clear on this - "pre-filled FedEx/USPS slip with your address as well as an additional 25,- USD for the FedEx/USPS fee". Along with $25, what is that slip, which we need to send ?

Please suggest.

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X