Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADMIN --- Please help me to change my username!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADMIN --- Please help me to change my username!!!!

I have connected to forum with my ******** account mistakenly and now all of my posts appear with my first and last name. There is no way to update username or delete my user account. I have sent several email to admins (either deleting my post or change my username), they keep saying they don't edit/delete posts. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO DELETE MY POSTS!!! Please change my username, I don't want my posts come with google search. Please help!!

Originally posted by Imren Dinc View Post
    I have connected to forum with my ******** account mistakenly and now all of my posts appear with my first and last name. There is no way to update username or delete my user account. I have sent several email to admins (either deleting my post or change my username), they keep saying they don't edit/delete posts. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO DELETE MY POSTS!!! Please change my username, I don't want my posts come with google search. Please help!!
    They certainly do edit posts, I know that from personal experience.

I understand your frustration, hopefully soon an admin will answer you. I don't think they're around very often from what I've seen.
    Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
    4-12: Arrived in Chicago
    4-14: Picked up by USCIS
    4-19: Email & text notifications received
    4-23: I-797 Receipts received
    4-27: Biometrics notice received
    5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
    5-11: Biometrics completed
    6-04: Interview scheduled
    6-09: Received interview letter
    7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
    7-13: Card was Mailed
    7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
      They certainly do edit posts, I know that from personal experience.

I understand your frustration, hopefully soon an admin will answer you. I don't think they're around very often from what I've seen.
      I am really looking forward to get some help. I should be able to either edit my username/posts or ask them to delete my account. This doesn't make sense. People make mistakes, especially you can connect over ******** with a single click. Why would I disclose my identity on a public forum? There must be a way to undo it. Btw, my previous posts were not answered.This is what they replied to me:

Immihelp is a public forum, where all information posted is for all forum readers to see as it may help them with any inquiries they may have. We do not delete nor edit post , especially after they have been answered because it would defeat the purpose of the forum. Please read our privacy policy as we do not delete nor edit post, accounts, or usernames. Please do not post anything you do not want made public.

Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X