Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK business visit visa with pending cases filed by wife

Dear All

I need to travel to UK on business visa for 3 weeks, but I have a few cases filed by my wife to harass me. below are the details:

1. An FIR with various sections applied like 498a, 307, 377 etc. We have approached till high court for bail. Apart from myself, all my family members were granted stay on arrest. The case is still with the police and the charge sheet has not been filed yet, neither there has been any arrest made,

2. Case 2 is of sridhan with sections 506, 504, and 406. The case was referred to mediation by high court, but the mediation failed and is still pending to listed.

There are no travel bans on my passport neither have I been arrested yet. My question is should mention my case details while applying for UK visa?

Also, when I google my name, the results related to my case show up. Please advice on how to proceed

Originally posted by vikramyadav View Post
    Dear All

I need to travel to UK on business visa for 3 weeks, but I have a few cases filed by my wife to harass me. below are the details:

1. An FIR with various sections applied like 498a, 307, 377 etc. We have approached till high court for bail. Apart from myself, all my family members were granted stay on arrest. The case is still with the police and the charge sheet has not been filed yet, neither there has been any arrest made,

2. Case 2 is of sridhan with sections 506, 504, and 406. The case was referred to mediation by high court, but the mediation failed and is still pending to listed.

There are no travel bans on my passport neither have I been arrested yet. My question is should mention my case details while applying for UK visa?

Also, when I google my name, the results related to my case show up. Please advice on how to proceed
    always tell the truth
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by vikramyadav View Post
      Dear All

As krypton said, tell the truth.

If they find out after that you hid these facts, you could end up with further charges, ban from the country etc.
      Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
      4-12: Arrived in Chicago
      4-14: Picked up by USCIS
      4-19: Email & text notifications received
      4-23: I-797 Receipts received
      4-27: Biometrics notice received
      5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
      5-11: Biometrics completed
      6-04: Interview scheduled
      6-09: Received interview letter
      7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
      7-13: Card was Mailed
      7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
        As krypton said, tell the truth.

If they find out after that you hid these facts, you could end up with further charges, ban from the country etc.
        there's that old saying from the holy book of Christianity, "then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free" whether you believe in that specific faith or not it's a good lesson to learn and go by and the truth will definitely always work out better than a lie and the consequences that come from lying
        This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X