Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad but true :( I need help please

Greetings everyone
    My question needs an explanation hopefully I can find an answer and close this visa problem once and for all.
    So, I had a long distance relationship with an American , it was a serious one we ended up engaged. After talking for a year and a half she came to visit me .The year after I decided to go visit her and her family, and because it was advised to tell the truth, I said to the consular that I was visiting my fianc? and surely will be back after my visit is over . I got denied. I was pissed because I was telling the truth but still got denied. My fianc? visited me after my denial 3 to 4 times.
    Long story short, because of distance problems my Fianc? and I ended by breaking up. We moved on with our lives. My life is stable now and I have a very good career.
    Knowing That I told the consular what I told him before, can I still apply for a tourist visa or any other type of visa without my record affecting me, or will i be refused and denialed for life? Please need your help

You are not barred for life

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
      You are not barred for life
      Thank you, do you know a similar case and when can i apply again !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X