How to get a copy of approved labor for filing I-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get a copy of approved labor for filing I-485

I have an approved I-140 through my employer, and he shared with me the copy.
    I am working on application I-485 to file myself, and read that, i have to submit labor certificate along with employment letter showing that, the job on which visa petition is based is still available.
    The issue is my employer would not share the labor certificate, coz he want me to file through his attorney.

Question:
    a) Would i still need to attached labor certificate having gotten approved I-140 based of labor certificate?
    b) If so, how would i get a copy of one? I far as i have read, the petitioner will only receive the duplicate copy, and my employer is the petitioner.

Hi,

a) Yes you need to attached the original labor certification and must be sign by your employer and you

b) My lawyer told me that you can get a copy, but apperently It is not that fast to get it, and yes the labor certification belongs to the employer or petitioner.

My advice do it with his attorney

Originally posted by Sohail Mohammed View Post
    I have an approved I-140 through my employer, and he shared with me the copy.
    I am working on application I-485 to file myself, and read that, i have to submit labor certificate along with employment letter showing that, the job on which visa petition is based is still available.
    The issue is my employer would not share the labor certificate, coz he want me to file through his attorney.

Question:
    a) Would i still need to attached labor certificate having gotten approved I-140 based of labor certificate?
    b) If so, how would i get a copy of one? I far as i have read, the petitioner will only receive the duplicate copy, and my employer is the petitioner.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X