Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian citizen moving to india for college

Hi
    I'm from Canada and I'm a Canadian citizen. My parents are from India. I'm in senior year of high school in Cestar High School, Toronto . I'll graduate in 2019. I am planning to move to India for joining the med school after graduating high school. I know I will have to write an entrance test for getting into medschool. So how easy is it going to be for me to get a student visa? Will I be eligible for scholarships when I study in India?

Originally posted by greenpixie View Post
    Hi
    I'm from Canada and I'm a Canadian citizen. My parents are from India. I'm in senior year of high school in Cestar High School, Toronto . I'll graduate in 2019. I am planning to move to India for joining the med school after graduating high school. I know I will have to write an entrance test for getting into medschool. So how easy is it going to be for me to get a student visa? Will I be eligible for scholarships when I study in India?
    that would be a question for the school your are going to attend and the consulate from which you are applying for your visa
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Are you able to contact the med school for your admission

Comment

You could visit India on a visitors visa to attend your entrance exam, and wait for results. While you wait, you could also talk to/visit prospective schools of your interests if you want to,.. but obtain a student visa would require an admission letter from the university you are going to be attending.

Cracking Indian medical entrance exam is ridiculously hard and is extremely competitive. The best of the brightest make it as there are very few seats. There are some seats that could be bought for huge amount of money *(which is pretty much a bribing your way in but its called donation in India)* but again, this is India.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X