Help regarding which insurance to buy for parents traveling to USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help regarding which insurance to buy for parents traveling to USA

Hi All, I'm confused between all the options for buying traveling insurance with coverage for Pre-existing conditions (PED). My father has diabetes and heard medical condition. Most of the insurances I searched are offering coverage for acute onset of PED but have policy maximum benefits as high as $300k or higher. From what I read about these type of insurances is that >90% of the cases they deny coverage for PED saying it doesn't qualify as acute onset. This worries me. A friend of mine has suggested another insurance ( **** *.org) who seem to be the only one I came across that offer coverage for PED without limiting to acute onset but they have a $1,500 deductible and policy max benefit of only $25k for PED. That is too less to cover anything if hospitalized due to PED. Now I'm really confused. Should I buy insurances that cover acute onset of PED but have a higher policy coverage or buy **** *.org insurance with no acute onset limitations but very meager coverage for PED? If anybody has experience with such situations then I could use from your experience.

Thanks a lot in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X