Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joetadros View Post
    Hi Mina,
    I had the interview about a bout ago-and i was told the same thing that the waiting time is 4-6 weeks!
    I'm thinking we will be taking the oath at the same time. so please once you are scheduled let me know and i will do the same.
    Will do! 😀

Comment

Congrats & have good luck in the future really happy for you,

Originally posted by Mina2017 View Post
      Chicago
      UPDATE: just had an interview 7/13 yesterday. It went well and was finished so quick. After pledge,He took my picture and finger print and He went straight to civic test, writing and reading . Asked for my passport and green card, asked me my travels but did not look into my passport. I travelled after I submitted my N400 and I just made a list and give it to him and he kept it. He just reviewed the N 400 form and that?s it. It was so quick and gave me the approval letter . I have incoming travel this August 1, and I asked him if he recommends to cancel it, he said not to cancel it coz the waiting time for oath is 4-6 weeks so I have time.

My husband had an interview at the same time. He also finished quick .he told the interviewer of our travels and he took a note of the date and told my husband that it will be after August 28 so we can travel.

My friend who we submitted the application at the same time with me has same interview date with me same place , me and my husband at 9:30 am and him at 12 pm.he also completed very quick but his interviewer told him that his oath will be before July ends.

Thankful for everyone who shared their experiences here!
      Thank you Mina for shared your Experience , good luck in the Future.

Comment

Hi Mina,
        any updates? one of my friends got his already.

Comment

Got the letter

Originally posted by Joetadros View Post
          Hi Mina,
          any updates? one of my friends got his already.

Hi there!

I got the oath letter last week unfortunately they scheduled me on August 13 and I am out of the country from aug 1-16, so I instructed my sister to return and resched together with my email printed explaining why I cannot attend and need to resched. I also attach my travel docs. My husband has not given a date yet . My other friend is also scheduled to have an oath on aug 13.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X