Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approved I129-f as per website, what are the documents to take to embassy in Lebanon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved I129-f as per website, what are the documents to take to embassy in Lebanon?

So 7 months waiting , submitted in Dec 4. We received today the confirmation. My fiancee in USA received text message and I checked it online. I know that now the case will now move to the NVC before the embassy here in Lebanon.

I been searching online for the exact documents and applications that I need to take to the interview but can't seem to find it.

Also what does my fiancee have to send me other than the affidavit?

Much thanks for any guidance

Originally posted by Aquariu5 View Post
    So 7 months waiting , submitted in Dec 4. We received today the confirmation. My fiancee in USA received text message and I checked it online. I know that now the case will now move to the NVC before the embassy here in Lebanon.

I been searching online for the exact documents and applications that I need to take to the interview but can't seem to find it.

Also what does my fiancee have to send me other than the affidavit?

Much thanks for any guidance
    Each embassy has slightly different rules - but more or less, they're identical for all. Check the US Embassy . gov website for your own and download the list of required documents.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X