my medical exam will be expired in July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my medical exam will be expired in July

Hi. I have been selected in DV 2018. I was current in Feb and I am waiting fr my interview letter but my medical singed date in 12th July 2017. I am wondering if I need to retake it or it is fine for interview even if it will be after that date.

Thanks

Originally posted by joojoo View Post
    Hi. I have been selected in DV 2018. I was current in Feb and I am waiting fr my interview letter but my medical singed date in 12th July 2017. I am wondering if I need to retake it or it is fine for interview even if it will be after that date.

Thanks
    if you submitted the one that was signed on 07/17/17 and you're interview happens before that day in 2018 you'll be fine. but if your interview is after that date this year you're going to end up getting an RFE because your old exam expired and you'll have to get a new one. it would be recommended to go ahead and get a new medical exam if you're worried about it expiring before you're interview
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by joojoo View Post

Thanks
      You have 1 year to submit the I-693 to the USCIS from the date the I-693 was completed. Then, it remains valid for 1 year from the date that USCIS received your I-693 for adjudication purposes. Therefore, if timed properly, the I-693 may be valid for up to 2 years.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X