June 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keldreams View Post
    Whew! That?s awesome! Thanks for the info... so does this mean I can travel internationally freely, even if it?s not a family emergency?
    To clarify, Advance Parole allows you to request parole at a port of entry. It is not a visa or travel permit. It does not grant you status either. Your status is still I-485 pending.

Comment

• I guess I should rephrase.. I know it?s not a travel permit... I used my advance parole from DACA that I was granted to come back into the US after traveling to my birth country to visit my relatives, mainly my now deceased grandmother before she passed. I guess I?m asking if there will be an issue coming back to the US again if I go to Mexico for a friend?s wedding, and again to my birth country to visit my family again. It?s something I?ll ask my lawyer again but I thought I?d see if anyone has experience with this.

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
      To clarify, Advance Parole allows you to request parole at a port of entry. It is not a visa or travel permit. It does not grant you status either. Your status is still I-485 pending.
      DACA approved: 12/2014
      I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 apps. sent: 6/28/2018
      NOA receipt notices received: 7/13/2018
      I-485- Case ready to be scheduled for an interview.: 8/1/2018
      I-765/I-131- Card received.: 10/26/2018
      11/5/19- INTERVIEW SCHEDULED/NOTICE LETTER RECEIVED!
      12/9/19- Interview/approval on same day/card being produced.
      12/12/19- (email) GC being mailed to me notice received.
      12/13/19- (email) USPS picked up card in mail.
      12/14/19- GC delivered.

Comment

I guess I should rephrase.. I know it?s not a travel permit... I used my advance parole from DACA that I was granted to come back into the US after traveling to my birth country to visit my relatives, mainly my now deceased grandmother before she passed. I guess I?m asking if there will be an issue coming back to the US again if I go to Mexico for a friend?s wedding, and again to my birth country to visit my family again. It?s something I?ll ask my lawyer again but I thought I?d see if anyone has experience with this.
        You can travel any number of times before expiry date of your combo card which will be one year from now as long as your 485 still pending under c9 category , you didn?t committed any crime or fraud, etc all those things

At port of entry, officer will check your records and make decision to grant you entry as parolee. If they have doubt on anything , they will take you for further questioning before grant the entry. They can also deny the entry if they are satisfied with your answers or your pending 485 is no longer valid.

Just like you get the visa at consulate but still all depends on officer at port of entry to grant you entry or not.

If in doubt then always get legal consultation.
        Filing Type: Concurrent I-130, I-130A I-485 (I-693 + I-864), I-765 , I-131
        Field Office:Houston

6/12 Package Sent
        6/15 Priority Date
        6/21 Checks Cashed
        6/21 NoAs via Email/Text
        6/25 NoAs via Mail
        7/6 Biometric letter
        7/18 Biometric Done
        7/19 Status for 485 and 765 changed to "Finger Print review was completed"
        7/25 Status for 485 changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled for an Interview"
        10/15/2018 status for 765 changed to ?new card is being produced ?

Comment

• We are still reviewing your case... We will notify you if any changes...

Same Ol message I get everytime... Got anoda this morning.... Smh

Comment

• Thanks for your input. I definitely do not have a criminal record of any kind so that?s a plus lol. I was taken into the second inspection at re-entry the last time, so I guess it will be the same with the combo card. Anyone else here have any experiences traveling internationally and coming back with a pending AOS?

Originally posted by ngjaxguy View Post
            You can travel any number of times before expiry date of your combo card which will be one year from now as long as your 485 still pending under c9 category , you didn?t committed any crime or fraud, etc all those things

At port of entry, officer will check your records and make decision to grant you entry as parolee. If they have doubt on anything , they will take you for further questioning before grant the entry. They can also deny the entry if they are satisfied with your answers or your pending 485 is no longer valid.

Just like you get the visa at consulate but still all depends on officer at port of entry to grant you entry or not.

If in doubt then always get legal consultation.
            DACA approved: 12/2014
            I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 apps. sent: 6/28/2018
            NOA receipt notices received: 7/13/2018
            I-485- Case ready to be scheduled for an interview.: 8/1/2018
            I-765/I-131- Card received.: 10/26/2018
            11/5/19- INTERVIEW SCHEDULED/NOTICE LETTER RECEIVED!
            12/9/19- Interview/approval on same day/card being produced.
            12/12/19- (email) GC being mailed to me notice received.
            12/13/19- (email) USPS picked up card in mail.
            12/14/19- GC delivered.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
              We are still reviewing your case... We will notify you if any changes...

Same Ol message I get everytime... Got anoda this morning.... Smh
              Hello boss, no update on my end... Just patiently waiting to see if something positive will happen this week

Comment

I guess I should rephrase.. I know it?s not a travel permit... I used my advance parole from DACA that I was granted to come back into the US after traveling to my birth country to visit my relatives, mainly my now deceased grandmother before she passed. I guess I?m asking if there will be an issue coming back to the US again if I go to Mexico for a friend?s wedding, and again to my birth country to visit my family again. It?s something I?ll ask my lawyer again but I thought I?d see if anyone has experience with this.
                I clarified that mostly for others. I recall you'd traveled on AP as a DACA recipient. I have yet to read of anyone having an issue at the port of entry. It's very straightforward. Like you said, you do not have a criminal record and aren't a threat to national security. I would anticipate any curve balls thrown at you at the port of entry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
                  Hello boss, no update on my end... Just patiently waiting to see if something positive will happen this week
                  Same here... We wait... I will call them. Tomoro again... Its getting frustrating

Comment

Same here... We wait... I will call them. Tomoro again... Its getting frustrating
                    Who are you calling?

Comment

Who are you calling?
                      Ghost Busters! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                        Ghost Busters! LOL
                        Lol. Please how long does it take for me to hear back from Uscis after faxing my prove for my EAD Expediting?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
                        I'd like to call tomorrow as well but have never called before and I don't know what to tell them and who to talk to

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                          Ghost Busters! LOL
                          Hahahahaha... You got jokes bro... Lol... Yes we calling the EAD busters in uscis office lol..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
                          Lol. Please how long does it take for me to hear back from Uscis after faxing my prove for my EAD Expediting?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to call tomorrow as well but have never called before and I don't know what to tell them and who to talk to

Call them and ud speak to a Tier 1 officer... Tell him you are calling to know the status of your expedite request... He will route you to a Tier 2 officef

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Approval of the EAD/AP depends entirely on your background checks. If those have cleared already, then you should be approved soon.

All the best,

USCFFS

Comment

Hahahahaha... You got jokes bro... Lol... Yes we calling the EAD busters in uscis office lol..

- - - Updated - - -

Call them and ud speak to a Tier 1 officer... Tell him you are calling to know the status of your expedite request... He will route you to a Tier 2 officef
                              I called and was transferred to a Tier 2 officer... He sounded very mean on the phone. I asked about the status of my expedite request and he told me they've not made any decision yet. I also asked him if they've received my fax and he said as long as it showed successfully sent on my end then they'd surely receive it. I asked him if my background check is completed and he told me he can't release such info over the phone. That's the update from my end.

Comment

• We got our EAD/AP card today. So happy. It also says Advance parole on it in the front. Good luck and wait patiently for your EAD's

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X