N400 - Dallas, TX - Any update ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 - Dallas, TX - Any update ?

I applied in Dallas, TX. My application got accepted in March 2017, Bio-metrics was done in April 2017 and my Case is in line for interview since July 2017. Nothing happened after that :-(

Anybody in the same situation?

What all questions are generally asked in the interview?

Where is the interview in Dallas?

Can I take the oath on the same day or do I have to wait again?

Thank you all in advance.

Originally posted by anil123 View Post
    I applied in Dallas, TX. My application got accepted in March 2017, Bio-metrics was done in April 2017 and my Case is in line for interview since July 2017. Nothing happened after that :-(

Your case appears to be outside normal processing times, I'd call USCIS and speak to a tier 2 officer and see what can be done
    Last edited by krypton9591; 06-22-2018, 01:47 PM.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

I applied in Jan, 2017 and got my interview only on May 9th, 2018. Since your application is March, you should be getting your interview date soon. If you don't get in another 2 months, you should try following up with an info pass or speaking to an officer.

Comment

Dallas - N400 update

I applied in Dallas, TX. My application got accepted in March 2017, Bio-metrics was done in April 2017 and my Case is in line for interview since July 2017.
        After a long wait I received my interview letter in July 2018 and the interview is August 2018.

Comment

I applied in Dallas, TX. My application got accepted in March 2017, Bio-metrics was done in April 2017 and my Case is in line for interview since July 2017.
          After a long wait I received my interview letter in July 2018 and the interview is August 2018.

it's located in 6500 Campus Circle Drive East, Irving, TX 75063

i don't think you can take the oath same day.

My friend recently did his application for his wife and it starts with IOE (i think that means E-file and he applied in 1/2/18, on 4/25/18 he got interview letter, and on 7/10/18 she went to her oath and got her naturailzation certificate.) i was reading around and people are saying that it's not the date you submit the application but i think they cherry pick what case to handle first. i mean i submitted my wife's paper work back on september 2017 and still waiting in line for interview letter 10/16/17. I keep telling him he got really lucky and don't understand the logic on how Dallas field office schedule their interview letter. I thought first in first out meaning whoever submits their application first will get an interview date first. In my friend's wife's case, the whole process was about 6 months for dallas field office which i have never heard before.

now just a waiting game.

Comment

6500 Campus Circle Drive East, Irving, TX 75063 is the dallas field office.

I don't think you can go to the oath ceremony same day as your interview day.

I have a friend that applied for his wife back on 1/2/18 to the Dallas office and 4/25/18 got the interview letter and then May went to interview and then 7/10/18 went to her oath ceremony and received her naturalization certificate. The whole process was about 6 months and rare as i have never seen this gone so fast. His wife's case is IOE (which i think is E-file). I filed for my wife back on 8/2017 NBC* case and 10/16/17 still waiting in line for that interview letter. To me, i don't see the logic on how this get process to get interview. I always thought first in first out meaning whoever submits their apps first will get an interview letter first but this was not the case for my friend's wife. I keep telling him, he is very lucky and it's frustrating for all of us to wait for about 15-18 months now to get an interview letter. Maybe they just cherry picky applicants based on ethnicity?

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X