Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa DS-160 Form - Current Role and Previous Role

Dear Forum Members,

My B1 Visa interview is scheduled next month. After going through experiences in this website, I have realized that we should not use "Requirements gathering or executing, building and deliver the project"

In the DS-160 form, I have given my current roles and previous roles with such information. I am worried whether it is going to have negative factor. Also, I am not sure how to answer if the
    same questions are being asked about my role during the interview. I am actually preparing answers for questions given in the forum. I am worried. Can you please help / suggest about this?

Current Role: My Responsibility is to discuss with business users to understand business requirements and problems, Framing a strategy and road map to meet those requirements. Provide a high-level solution approach in addressing pain points. Leading a team, execute and deliver the project at offshore

Previous Role: Gathered business needs and pain points, defined solution approaches for various health care customers in United States. Lead a team at offshore in building and implementing solutions for customers

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X