Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A application filed, H1B 2019FY picked in lottery

Hi all,

First of all thanks a lot for all the info posted on the forum. Immensely helpful.

Query:
    My current employer in Germany (A) has filed for L1A and my visa interview is scheduled for July'18. But in April, my H1B petition by another US company was picked in the lottery and is now being processed.

1. Do I need to disclose my picked H1B to current employer (if it affects my L1A)?
    2. Does my picked H1B affect my chances for L1A at the visa interview?
    3. If both approved, is the choice mine to decide the visa route I take to work in the US?

Thanks a lot in advance. Any pointers for the above questions are much appreciated.

Regards.

Originally posted by karthikzma View Post
    Hi all,

First of all thanks a lot for all the info posted on the forum. Immensely helpful.

Query:
    My current employer in Germany (A) has filed for L1A and my visa interview is scheduled for July'18. But in April, my H1B petition by another US company was picked in the lottery and is now being processed.

1. Do I need to disclose my picked H1B to current employer (if it affects my L1A)?
    2. Does my picked H1B affect my chances for L1A at the visa interview?
    3. If both approved, is the choice mine to decide the visa route I take to work in the US?

Thanks a lot in advance. Any pointers for the above questions are much appreciated.

Regards.
    1. No
    2. No
    3. Yes
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X