• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 May 2017 filler in Dallas Field Office. -no appointment yet-

Hi

This is my timeline:

Priority date: May 24/2017
    Biometrics taken: June 20/2017

I have check the status of my application on USCIS website and it haven't update since almost a year.
    "On October 2, 2017, we started the interview scheduling process for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization"

I also checked the processing times for Dallas and it shows that they are in November 2016, but I have been reading in forums that other people who filled in February and March 2017 in the Dallas field office had already had their interview. How come they had interviews for people filling in March 2017 if it supposed to be first come first serve and the webpage shows they are in November 2016.

I want to book a flight and I have been waiting for the interview for a year now, and I don't have even an estimate of how much longer is going to take.

Is someone else in the same situation? Is it faster with a lawyer?

Thank you, I appreciate sharing your experience.

As of now this process is taking 17 to 20 months. You should be hearing something by September or October 2018

Comment

Hey Azeret,
      Am in the same situation my priority date was Oct. 13, 2017, my USCIS account says Nov. 9, 2017 we are scheduling your interview. when I called the USCIS about 2 months ago they say the process time is about 6-22 months, it makes me lose hope about the whole thing. I hope you get your interview date soon, will appreciate an update on your case when the status change. Good luck to you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X