Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration consultants

Hi guys,
    So I posted a question here a little while ago and no one seems to be answering. I don't know, maybe it was a silly question.
    I just feel overwhelmed with all I have to do and all the information I need to find...
    So I started looking for a consulting firm to help me out. I know it isn't cheap, but I really don't have time and energy for all this.
    I found a company called ItsCanadaTime.
    Their BBB review isn't great, but they have a lot of great reviews on Google.
    And really, BBB say they deducted their score for stuff I don't care about, like how their website looks, etc. Sounds like petty nonsense to me. I'd rather listen to actual clients who say they do good work.
    Also, I read the articles on their site and they are really on point.
    Anyway - has anyone here used them? Any insights?

Thanks!

Do ya need a consultant for Canada PR?

Comment

Originally posted by timmo View Post
      Hi guys,
      So I posted a question here a little while ago and no one seems to be answering. I don't know, maybe it was a silly question.
      I just feel overwhelmed with all I have to do and all the information I need to find...
      So I started looking for a consulting firm to help me out. I know it isn't cheap, but I really don't have time and energy for all this.
      I found a company called ItsCanadaTime.
      Their BBB review isn't great, but they have a lot of great reviews on Google.
      And really, BBB say they deducted their score for stuff I don't care about, like how their website looks, etc. Sounds like petty nonsense to me. I'd rather listen to actual clients who say they do good work.
      Also, I read the articles on their site and they are really on point.
      Anyway - has anyone here used them? Any insights?

Thanks!
      I just checked your other post, and I don't think it's a silly question, chances are that nobody knew what to tell you so they didn't respond. The majority of people on this forum are dealing with the USA so Canadian laws on immigration are foreign to a lot of us.

If it's anything like the US, can you be sponsored by your employer? That's where you need to look. In the US, an employer can sponsor your move, I feel like Canada might have the same process, but if you can't get an answer here, then it's worth getting a consultation with a Canadian immigration attorney just to assess your options.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
      Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
      4-12: Arrived in Chicago
      4-14: Picked up by USCIS
      4-19: Email & text notifications received
      4-23: I-797 Receipts received
      4-27: Biometrics notice received
      5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
      5-11: Biometrics completed
      6-04: Interview scheduled
      6-09: Received interview letter
      7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
      7-13: Card was Mailed
      7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

Thank you!

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
        I just checked your other post, and I don't think it's a silly question, chances are that nobody knew what to tell you so they didn't respond. The majority of people on this forum are dealing with the USA so Canadian laws on immigration are foreign to a lot of us.

If it's anything like the US, can you be sponsored by your employer? That's where you need to look. In the US, an employer can sponsor your move, I feel like Canada might have the same process, but if you can't get an answer here, then it's worth getting a consultation with a Canadian immigration attorney just to assess your options.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
        Oh, no apology necessary! I suppose I was just concerned because it looks like everyone here knows all the technical professional terms and I feel like a bit of an outsider.
        I'm glad to know I'm not alone...

I've found a consultancy company and I could really use the help so I think I'll go with them. Just heard there are a lot of frauds out there. They seem legit, but I'd still love a second opinion.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by shailander.rawat1203 View Post
        Do ya need a consultant for Canada PR?
        Well, I spoke with a couple of places.
        The one the seems best right now are ItsCanadaTime.
        Have you heard of them?
        I'm leaning towards signing up with them.
        Thoughts?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X