Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 visa 221g Administration process now complete submit your passport to us consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 visa 221g Administration process now complete submit your passport to us consulate

Dear Visa Applicant,

U.S. Consulate General Mumbai is pleased to report that the administrative processing is complete for the applications listed below.

Please follow these steps for final processing:

1. Confirm that your CEAC barcode number is listed below.

2. Submit your passport and a printed copy of this email at one of our drop-off locations. For a list of passport drop off locations, please visit http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-loc- documentdropoff.asp#locations. There is no fee for this service. (PLEASE DO NOT SEND PASSPORTS DIRECTLY TO THE CONSULATE)

3. Print 2 copies of ?Requested Documentation Submission Slip? (Link: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/221G_...tter_India.pdf ). Complete the slip manually and submit with the documents listed below at one of our drop-off locations.

I have got this email from us consulate on June 12th 2018 after my 221g questionaire was submitted for my phd.
    I submitted my passport to mumbai consulate on 20th June 2018 to is june 30th 2018 I still did not get my passport or dont know if my visa is approved.
    case says its been updated on June 22nd 2018.
    can any one plz tell me if you have smiliar experience and how long should i wait to get my F1 visa since my passport was taken by us consulate for final processing.

Not a legal advice and only an opinion

Okay so I once had that experience and it normally takes about 6-7 days(in my case) normally they say 60 days. Don?t worry I am sure you will have your passport soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Syeda Tahir View Post
      Okay so I once had that experience and it normally takes about 6-7 days(in my case) normally they say 60 days. Don?t worry I am sure you will have your passport soon!
      Its been 3 weeks already not sure whats going on even after I got an email from emabassy saying my administrative process is complete now and passport taken for final processing..
      God knows what are they doing by giving hatdtime..

Comment

Originally posted by thallakrishna3 View Post
        Its been 3 weeks already not sure whats going on even after I got an email from emabassy saying my administrative process is complete now and passport taken for final processing..
        I am in a similar situation. Have you seen any update on ceac after June 22nd? In my case, I have seen the case updated twice within one week but it is still showing AP

Comment

Originally posted by thallakrishna3 View Post
          Okay so have you been issued the visa yet. I think If they said AP is over than it?s an awesome sign. I had my interview on June 26 and wasn?t given any 221g and Was said your visa is approved but I haven?t been given any. I am still in AP and my last update was the day of interview. What?s hapenning in your case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X