No announcement yet.

Travel to India / Mumbai for Minor with old and new passport and old OCI card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to India / Mumbai for Minor with old and new passport and old OCI card

Hello Friends

Has anyone recently traveled to India with a situation where their child ( Minor ) had renewed their US passports but did not renew the OCI card .

Basically is it OK to travel with the Child's Old US Passport ( that has the OCI U sticker stamped ) , new US Passport and the Old OCI Card .

My son got his new US Passport last month we need to travel to Mumbai from US in Aug 1st week and do not have time to renew the OCI card with new US Passport details.

Anyone here in similar situation or has had experience of travelling recently to India with same situation please provide your experience and advise

Thanks

Similar Scenario

Hi,
    I also have the same scenario, however, it deals with an old PIO(valid in terms of its age) however not valid in terms of passport(expired).
    Hence I went ahead and renewed the passport.
    I also plan to take all the documents(all passports of mine + PIO card).
    Question is will there be any issues at the India airport?

Comment

3 documents

This has been discussed many times. Please search through the forum and you will more details.

The rule for renewed passport is = old passport linked to OCI/PIO + new passport + OCI/PIO. PIO will become not valid soon; check CKGS website for details.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X