Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fax for Expedited EAD/AP

Hi all,

We got a fax number 816 251 2290, so we could send additional information regarding our request to expedite the EAD/AP.
    I'm trying to reach this number for 3 days now and keep getting busy/unavailable notice.
    The second level officer said that there's in no alternative other than just mailing the documents
    Does anyone have a different fax number or any experience with this issue?

Thanks

Did you fax ?

Hi, I think you are supposed to fax the document to that number . They never asked you to call.Did you try to send a fax and it was not through?

Comment

Originally posted by Tzviki View Post
      Hi all,

We got a fax number 816 251 2290, so we could send additional information regarding our request to expedite the EAD/AP.
      I'm trying to reach this number for 3 days now and keep getting busy/unavailable notice.
      The second level officer said that there's in no alternative other than just mailing the documents
      Does anyone have a different fax number or any experience with this issue?

Thanks
      What was your reason for expediting, I may need to go the same route

Comment

In the same boat now

I am having similar experience now. I called and the officer said i should continue faxing until I succeed that they are having problem with the machine and will procure a new one. She rejected suggestion mailing the documents. So I don't equally have an answer to the problem.

Comment

I had the same issue. We submitted an expedite request on 7/6/18, and we got a letter in the mail on 7/16/18 requesting additional information and reason to expedite. I submitted the extreme financial hardship on individual and included documents showing I?m currently employed and would be losing my job next month. Our support documents also included bills under my name, and I also mentioned that my husband and I are expecting our first child and I would also be losing my health insurance; unltrasound results and doctor bills were included with evidence. We tried faxing everything for two days and we finally called and a level 2 officer advised us to mail the documents instead. I had previously contacted my congressman and I also submitted all my evidence to his office since they are also calling about my expedite case on my behalf.
          AOS PD 7/20/17, sent in 130 & 485 only
          Submitted EAD through AOS April 2018
          AOS approved April 2019

Comment

Just to update that I got a notice that my expedite request was approved, sending letters to the PO box will reach their destination

Comment

Originally posted by Tzviki View Post
              Just to update that I got a notice that my expedite request was approved, sending letters to the PO box will reach their destination
              That?s great news Tzviki. Can you share your timeline and center handling your case? Also, what reason and evidence did you submit?
              AOS approved April 2019

Comment

Update, my I-765 was approved on 8/2/18 after expedite request submitted on 7/6/18. Thank you for the valuable information to all who posted.
                AOS approved April 2019

Comment

Fax is Down

Yes to the above. Don?t wait for the fax, has been out of order at least since 7/3. I mailed my expedite docs to the address at the top of my request for evidence expedite doc. I am not 100% sure if they looked at the docs, but three weeks after mailing them in, I got a notification my card was being produced/mailed.

Also, I tried taking out an infopass at my field office during the two week waiting period to at least hand them the docs and have certainty that USCIS had my evidence, but that whole thing was a bust. Officer told me he couldn?t help me since the local office did not handle processing my kind of 765, and that If he took the papers from me during the appointment he would just mail them to NBC like I had done (I.e. it would take many days for those files to be added to my file). Was disappointing so I thought I would share so you don?t go through the same thing.
                  DC Field office filing of marriage based AOS. Timeline:

03/09/18 - I-485 & I-130 accepted (PD)
                  04/06/18 - I-765 accepted (PD)
                  04/06/18 - Biometrics appointment
                  04/17/18 - Biometrics Review Completed
                  07/03/18 - EAD expedite request submitted
                  07/09/18 - Pink courtesy notice for I-693 medical
                  07/10/18 - Case is ready to be scheduled for interview
                  07/26/18 - Inquiry into EAD expedite, no update
                  08/01/18 - EAD has been mailed
                  08/27/18 - Interview scheduled e-notification

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm also looking for expedite my case and I would be really appreciate if any of you can share more about the process (how/where you sent your case to) and stuffs. Thank you so much!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X