B1 visa approval chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa approval chances

Hello, greetings , I want a opinion from you guys, please help me , what will be my chances to get US b1 visa approved.

Current company - 6 months( at time of interview it will be 8 months ) designation is sr. mechanical engineer.

previous company- 6 years(worked as an assistant manager).

highest qualification - Maters of Engineering in Mechanical.

reason of visit- business meeting, ( invitation letter is to be edited as per the requirement )

marital status - married

property owned- yes house

my appointment is in the end of the august . please give me the suggestion.

Originally posted by UVIN View Post
    Hello, greetings , I want a opinion from you guys, please help me , what will be my chances to get US b1 visa approved.

Current company - 6 months( at time of interview it will be 8 months ) designation is sr. mechanical engineer.

previous company- 6 years(worked as an assistant manager).

highest qualification - Maters of Engineering in Mechanical.

reason of visit- business meeting, ( invitation letter is to be edited as per the requirement )

marital status - married

property owned- yes house

my appointment is in the end of the august . please give me the suggestion.
    It's all about proving ties to your country.

You need to show them you plan to come back. So evidence of a house such a rental agreement/mortgage etc is good evidence to show. The same with a car, take documents to show you own or rent a car. If you have kids, that's a good sign too. You can show bank statements and 6 months worth of paystubs from that job - this also will show them that you have the financial ability to support yourself for the duration of the visit, as that's a requirement of the B1.

You can also get a letter from your employer stating the nature of the visit and for how long it's for, along with the invitation letter, that should be good.

As much evidence as you can provide, as well as a set itinerary for your trip, i.e. you have a purpose. Ensure you don't try to stay for longer than necessary as that can be a red flag for CBP. For example, if your meeting is a 3-day weekend and you want to stay for a month, they're going to question the reason why, so just be smart with it.

Also assuming your B1 is approved, ensure you have a return flight booked, the CBP officers at the port of entry may ask to see if you have return tickets also.

Good luck.
    Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
    4-12: Arrived in Chicago
    4-14: Picked up by USCIS
    4-19: Email & text notifications received
    4-23: I-797 Receipts received
    4-27: Biometrics notice received
    5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
    5-11: Biometrics completed
    6-04: Interview scheduled
    6-09: Received interview letter
    7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
    7-13: Card was Mailed
    7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

Thanks tezza

Thanks dude for the info.
      8months in my current company will make any issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
        It's all about proving ties to your country.

You need to show them you plan to come back. So evidence of a house such a rental agreement/mortgage etc is good evidence to show. The same with a car, take documents to show you own or rent a car. If you have kids, that's a good sign too. You can show bank statements and 6 months worth of paystubs from that job - this also will show them that you have the financial ability to support yourself for the duration of the visit, as that's a requirement of the B1.

You can also get a letter from your employer stating the nature of the visit and for how long it's for, along with the invitation letter, that should be good.

As much evidence as you can provide, as well as a set itinerary for your trip, i.e. you have a purpose. Ensure you don't try to stay for longer than necessary as that can be a red flag for CBP. For example, if your meeting is a 3-day weekend and you want to stay for a month, they're going to question the reason why, so just be smart with it.

Also assuming your B1 is approved, ensure you have a return flight booked, the CBP officers at the port of entry may ask to see if you have return tickets also.

Good luck.
        thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X