Travel with OCI and thanks to all for the tips given to obtain OCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel with OCI and thanks to all for the tips given to obtain OCI

I finally got my OCI and thanks to all the people who put in helpful tips and the ckgs NYC were helpful too when i was stuck in the middle. once the papers were sent, it took just a month to get it..
    Now i have a query..
    To travel to India on another airline do I , have to have a V\ISA or OCI card is enough..i know i have to carry my passport...I know the card says" multiple entries"

what tips i have to keep in mind when booking online may be emirates or qatar or any airline with good price..

thks alot..

For once in your life try to figure (research) out by yourself. Google/make a phone call, read a website.

Originally posted by lpsmp View Post
    I finally got my OCI and thanks to all the people who put in helpful tips and the ckgs NYC were helpful too when i was stuck in the middle. once the papers were sent, it took just a month to get it..
    Now i have a query..
    To travel to India on another airline do I , have to have a V\ISA or OCI card is enough..i know i have to carry my passport...I know the card says" multiple entries"

what tips i have to keep in mind when booking online may be emirates or qatar or any airline with good price..

thks alot..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X