Sending a fax to Uscis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending a fax to Uscis

Hi folks, since last week I have been trying to fax some documents to the benefits center without success. The line continues to say busy. I called customer care and was told they have been having problem with the machine and they plan to change the machine. So what will I do ? She said to continue until i succeed. Please has anyone been having similar experience recently and how did you solve it? Thanks so much for your advice.

Mail the documents like it's 1952.. you have the address on the notice
    Last edited by Tzviki; 07-10-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot Tzviki.

Thanks so much Tzviki for your advice. I appreciate greatly.

Comment

Documents mailed instead of faxing.what next?

HelloTzviki, I mailed the documents instead of faxing. Usps delivered Thursday. What next? Do I call them? Or just cross my fingers? I am worried because I need my EAD expedited. I am almost 230days.

Comment

Originally posted by Freerising View Post
          HelloTzviki, I mailed the documents instead of faxing. Usps delivered Thursday. What next? Do I call them? Or just cross my fingers? I am worried because I need my EAD expedited. I am almost 230days.
          I also mailed by evidence. However, i faxed it to a different number before mailing it Finger cross. Did u said 230Days? Am freaking out after reaching 135days.
          I pray that they approve you case this week. Ameen

Comment

Thanks rasous

Thanks rasous, i appreciate your advice. Yes 230days. I tried faxing to the number given me almost 6days without success...always busy. It was an officer who advised me to mail. I got no alternative number to fax. I used the number in my letter. Like you prayed I hope this week I will get good news from them. Wishing you speedier approval.,you deserve to be approved after 90days based on their processing schedule.

Comment

Thanks rasous, i appreciate your advice. Yes 230days. I tried faxing to the number given me almost 6days without success...always busy. It was an officer who advised me to mail. I got no alternative number to fax. I used the number in my letter. Like you prayed I hope this week I will get good news from them. Wishing you speedier approval.,you deserve to be approved after 90days based on their processing schedule.
              NBC is processing my EAD. As per there processing time, it may take 4.5 to 6.5 Months.
              We will be good.

Comment

Hello guys,

I called USCIS yesterday and talked to a Tier 2 officer. She said that they are having trouble with their fax and couln't find a way to fix it yet. So the directive was to mail the supporting documents along with the notice we receive on email to this address:

National Benefits Center
                Attn: I-765 Expedite
                850 NW Chipman Rd Suite 5000
                Lee's Summit, MO 64063

I used overnight shipping and it arrived there today at 11am. Now, we are praying a hoping they process it soon and make a favorable decision. My case is pending for 128 days today.

Good luck to all of us!

Comment

Thanks mrtnswst

Many thanks mrtnwst for the info. That is very helpful and kind of you. Prior to this i mailed to the po box .I cross my fingers waiting and I guess they got already because yesterday my app changed to evidence received. Good luck to you.

Comment

their fax issues seem to be a recurring thing.
                    I had to fax for my expedite request as well. First time all was good, like a breeze.
                    Second time no way i could get through. Tried is for days, even super early mornings (EST)
                    The fax at work here only tries for 5 times or so.

I guess the problem with faxing is that it's 1 line, if someone is faxing shizzle it will keep that line busy until its done.
                    Everyone is expediting so everyone is trying to fax to that same number.

Maybe get up at 3AM or so and try again?
                    This is my opinion, not legal advice!

AOS (c9) 2 USC 485/130/131/765
                    122017 - PD
                    012518 - Biometrics
                    033118 - EAD/AP Combo card delivered
                    062618 - "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview"
                    082618 - "we scheduled an interview for your Form I-485"
                    090418 - 2nd we scheduled
                    091018 - first interview canceled
                    092118 - Request to reschedule int
                    102318 - Renewal filed EAD/AP
                    030819 - EAD/AP Card in hand
                    040219 - We canceled your int
                    040519 - Int sched
                    051419 - Interview
                    053119 - approved

Comment

Just to update that I got a notice that my expedite request was approved, sending letters to the PO box will reach their destination

Comment

Congratulations Tzviki

Congratulations for the goodnews of the approval of your expedite request .It provides some encouragement and hope .

Comment

Congratulations for the goodnews of the approval of your expedite request .It provides some encouragement and hope .
                          Thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X