(5) Five Years Old Girl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (5) Five Years Old Girl.

Hi everyone, i have a question please any help will be highly appreciated.

I filled IR2 petition for my daughter who is 5 years old living outside the states and i want to know if a minor child of
    that age will have to go for an interview cos we both here in the states and if so should i travel back to go with her or my father should
    and also what are some of the questions asked at the consulate if she has to go. anyone with an experience can share with me please.

Thank you

Originally posted by batyblazz View Post
    Hi everyone, i have a question please any help will be highly appreciated.

I filled IR2 petition for my daughter who is 5 years old living outside the states and i want to know if a minor child of
    that age will have to go for an interview cos we both here in the states and if so should i travel back to go with her or my father should
    and also what are some of the questions asked at the consulate if she has to go. anyone with an experience can share with me please.

Thank you
    per USCIS: "As part of the citizenship process, an interview may be required especially if the applicant is over 14. If an interview is required you will receive an appointment notice telling you when and where to appear for your interview."

you can find more information on the process at https://www.uscis.gov/adoption/your-...-united-states

best of luck
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X