No announcement yet.

(8CFR 217.4) K1 Interview asking about last refusal of entry / canceled ESTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (8CFR 217.4) K1 Interview asking about last refusal of entry / canceled ESTA

Dears,

I was just informed that my K1 interview will be scheduled soon as the documents have been sent to the embassy.

I know that in the DS 160 that I have to fill there's a question on my last visit to the US. On my last visit I was denied entry (Canceled esta) because I worked for 3 weeks, and the only reason I did was the help my fiancee pay her rent. I didn't have any bad intentions from the beginning and I was not planning to work on my first visit. When I finished these 3 weeks I took the money and made her a surprise on her bday told her my last month there she doesnt have to worry about her rent, of course the officers wouldn't understand this situation that I was just trying to help my fiancee so they returned me home.

My question is what do I put in the DS 160 form? https://travel.state.gov/content/dam...60_Example.pdf

Have you ever been refused a US visa, or been refused adimission? Yes or No

Have you ever been to the US? (Do I mention the second time or no since i was not alllowed in)

Have you ever been refused a US visa or withdrawn your application for admission at port of entry? Explain

Do I explain here why I worked for these 3 weeks? to help my fiancee with her rent?

I wanted to know what to say if asked during the interview about this? Mind you I had some money with me at the time and didn't really need to work, I also didn't keep any of the money it was just to help her with the rent before i left.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X