Administrative processing without 221g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrative processing without 221g

Okay so I will share my detailed experience which is still not completed. I gave my F1 interview on June 26 and the interview went more than awesome. I was told that visa should be ready by next week and everything looks good. I came home and looked up my case it said Administrative processing. I didn?t panic as I have heard it is normal and I have been given F1 before and J1 also and it was visa renewal. So I kept on checking after June 26 to see update on my case or the term issued but none of that happened. After about one week the website of Cgc federal changed into document delivery information with nothing in the box and before that it said in the box your passport is with the embassy. After that another week later I was not able to track my passport either as it said that no status is available for the passport. I emailed and got the automated response and today after 15 days since June 26 to July 11 I have had my first case update. I now have heard that normally visa is issued after first update and looking forward for that it?s been quite nerve wrecking. Anybody else with similar experience or would like to add their insight. I look forward to hear.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X