Passed my interview - Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed my interview - Colorado

After a long year wait, i have successfully passed my interview. I must say the interview was long. She checked every little detail on my form and made necessary corrections. It wasnt stressful because i had all the documentation. Please take every necessary documentation even if you are not required to bring it in. Anyways the reason why mine took a year to get an interview was because during the year i filed, i moved from Pennsylvania to Colorado. Here is my time line

filed - July 7th 2017
    FP - August 10th 2017
    Interview - 10th July 2018

Passed interview and waiting for oath letter

Originally posted by gabuts View Post
    After a long year wait, i have successfully passed my interview. I must say the interview was long. She checked every little detail on my form and made necessary corrections. It wasnt stressful because i had all the documentation. Please take every necessary documentation even if you are not required to bring it in. Anyways the reason why mine took a year to get an interview was because during the year i filed, i moved from Pennsylvania to Colorado. Here is my time line

filed - July 7th 2017
    FP - August 10th 2017
    Interview - 10th July 2018

Passed interview and waiting for oath letter
    Congrats, very happy for you. I agree that taking lots of documentation is to your advantage, even if they don't ask for it. By not taking enough documents or supporting evidence, all you're doing is hurting yourself. Be prepared and get the answer you want first time!
    Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
    4-12: Arrived in Chicago
    4-14: Picked up by USCIS
    4-19: Email & text notifications received
    4-23: I-797 Receipts received
    4-27: Biometrics notice received
    5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
    5-11: Biometrics completed
    6-04: Interview scheduled
    6-09: Received interview letter
    7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
    7-13: Card was Mailed
    7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

Thanks. Long wait but worth it. I am praying for people who are in the process of getting their citizenship.

Comment

Oath ceremony 7/19/18. That was very quick. I received letter 7/16. I can't wait to get this thing over with

Comment

Originally posted by gabuts View Post
          Oath ceremony 7/19/18. That was very quick. I received letter 7/16. I can't wait to get this thing over with
          Congratulations! Happy that you will be a citizen in two days. I live Colorado and sent in my application on August 10, 2017 and have a priority date of 8/11; in line for interview since Sep 8, 2017 (FP done on 9/6). Hoping to hear from them about interview soon. Did you file a paper application? Or online?
          Last edited by YRC; 07-17-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

I filed by paper. It took me almost a year to get the interview. I am thinking this is because i moved from Philly so there might have been a delay. I wouldnt sweat the time line. Just keep a positive attitude and pray about it. The most important thing is to get through the interview without any hiccups. Waiting was not a problem for me. My experience at interview was positive. I do hope yours will too by God's grace

Comment

Finally it's over. No more green card. Ceremony took less than an hour.anyways if anyone needs feed back on the ceremony please feel to reply

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X