HELP ME PLSSS....Interview Done, My status case still Ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME PLSSS....Interview Done, My status case still Ready

Hi everybody. My case is CR2, stepmom is petitioner. She is an US citizen. I have interviewed at 14 Dec 2017, and the result is the blue paper with 8 request additional.
    At 27 Mar 2018. After prepared all document necessary. I came back to the US consulate and after 2hr waiting, they still answer by the blue paper OF-194. It write that my case requires additional, necessary administrative processing in our office. You don't need to summit further documents. We will contact you when we have finished processing your case.
    and to now was 3 month waiting and i don't have any notice from them.
    I want to ask Does have anybody like me ? and what should i do now?
    Thank you very much.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3845.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	591988

HELP ME PLSSS....Interview Done, My status case still Ready

Hello,

I actually know of someone who is experiencing that exact thing. They had their consular interview, went into administrative processing because they needed to send in a few more documents. They
    sent in the docs, and then the case turned to Ready with the same wording displayed as yours. Theirs' has been like this for the past week. From reading people's experience though, it seems as if this is normal. It changes from AP- Ready- AP- Issued. Keep us updated on how your case went.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X