L1B visa - Recapture unused time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B visa - Recapture unused time

My L1B petition was valid for 3 years out of which i was out of US for 8 months..I didnt file any extension yet but can we just recapture these 8 months unused out of petition?

What all documents are required? is it like we would need to file whole extension package or just entry-exit records would suffice for recapturing.. Did any1 did this in past?

Thank you in anticipation..

When you are doing your renewal, taking with you in the interview your travel history and show the number of days you were outside the company. So when they put an end date in your 129S they will take that into account. Verify in the POrt of Entry if they used the right dates.

In case your are doing the renewal while on USA, you will have to add to the petition.

Comment

I am on L1B individual and my visa is stamped till 2020.. thus dont need stamping.. I need to get petition extended and need to file petition while in US. so do i need to provide all details like specialization, etc?

Originally posted by sasvi View Post
      When you are doing your renewal, taking with you in the interview your travel history and show the number of days you were outside the company. So when they put an end date in your 129S they will take that into account. Verify in the POrt of Entry if they used the right dates.

In case your are doing the renewal while on USA, you will have to add to the petition.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X