Should I file for i-360 Under VAWA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I file for i-360 Under VAWA?

I came to the United states with student VISA and currently working as a research assistant in some university. We got married after dating for 9 months on November 2017. We pretty much lived together since we started dating. She filed adjustment of status for me on February 2018. And our case has been approved and on the process for Interview.

I went to my home country to talk about the marriage. I found that she cheated on me for her ex-boyfriend. I found a video of that. She has been on drug too. I found that she has some criminal records and warrant that she was hiding from me. She goes to probation for that. she changed her relationship status with a drug dealer.

Besides that there are lots things that I have been going through after the marriage.

I recently came to know about the VAWA act. I do not know if my position is really strong to file for VAWA. Should I file VAWA under I-360 ? Or what?s the best solution in this case?My document says we have lived together since November. I do not have any criminal records. What evidence I should use to file this case? I am also afraid of filing the case because of her drug dealer boy friend. And, what will happen if I get an interview date? What should I do in the mean time if I do not get the interview date soon?

I am really in a stressful situation and I can not study or working on my research. Please help me out.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X