Enter US with valid visa and different sevis from other college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter US with valid visa and different sevis from other college

My sevis terminated with reason unauthorized withdrawal due to lack of attendance. I returned to India. Now i got admission for fall 2018 from another university. Its been 3 months i am india now. My visa for first college is valid till 2021. Can i enter US with my old visa. If i enter what question i will be getting from CBP officer? Will 5 month rule apply in this case. https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/201...ive-month-rule

Not a legal advice! Just opinion

From what I know is if your Sevis has been terminated you can?t go to US because CBP officer will revoke your visa and will make you go back which may result in forever inadmissible to US. SEVIS termination is a huge deal what you need to see is on your new I20 which sevis number have you been given the same or different. From my 4 year experience as a student in United States and all the visa experience you should apply for a newer visa.

Comment

I would reopen US visa just in case in your place. Boarder security force may have questions why your visa doesn't coincide in time frames with your new college study period.

Comment

Hello I have been issued an M1 visa but I have deferred my admission and did not travel to Us.

Off late I am preparing to travel now and I have transferred the Sevis to different school but same Sevis I'd on i20.

My question is whether I can travel on same visa as sevis I'd is not changed or I have to take new visa as school is changed ???kindly help me guys..it's urgent

Comment

Hello I have been issued an M1 visa but I have deferred my admission and did not travel to Us.

Off late I am preparing to travel now and I have transferred the Sevis to different school but same Sevis I'd on i20.

My question is whether I can travel on same visa as sevis I'd is not changed or I have to take new visa as school is changed ???kindly help me guys..it's urgent

Help would be appreciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X