Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New Card is being Produced" I-485 Status, when should i receive my GC

Hi Friends,

My marriage based interview was done in June,2018 and two days ago, My status changed to New card is being produced. Does anyone know, how long it will take to receive card in Hand.

thanks in advance,

Originally posted by sk2 View Post
    Hi Friends,

My marriage based interview was done in June,2018 and two days ago, My status changed to New card is being produced. Does anyone know, how long it will take to receive card in Hand.

thanks in advance,
    You had two interviews?

Comment

Hi Friends,

thanks in advance,
      New card being produced is when it's approved. When u receive the notice,"Card mailed" you will more than likely get the card within 2-3 days because it's through priority mail.
      Filed I-130, I130A, I-485, I-765
      Priority Date: 01/22/2018
      Date Received NOA Letters: 02/02/2018
      Courtesy Letter for i693: 02/20/2018
      Biometrics Done: 02/21/2018
      Interview(rec' approval letter): 05/31/2018
      EAD card in production: 06/02/2018
      EAD card in hand: 06/07/2018
      SSN card in hand: 06/09/2018
      GC approval/production notifications: 07/08/2018
      Card mailed notification: 07/09/2018
      I130 & I485 approval letters received: 07/09/2018
      GC in hand: 07/11/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Plz View Post
        You had two interviews?

No, just one and finally after almost 3 weeks status changed to Card being Produced.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by kaylip View Post
        New card being produced is when it's approved. When u receive the notice,"Card mailed" you will more than likely get the card within 2-3 days because it's through priority mail.
        I have not received approval or card mailed notice, my status is still same New Card is Being Produced" from Thursday, July 12,2018. thanks.

Comment

No, just one and finally after almost 3 weeks status changed to Card being Produced.

- - - Updated - - -

I have not received approval or card mailed notice, my status is still same New Card is Being Produced" from Thursday, July 12,2018. thanks.
          I found that once my status changed to Card being Produced, it changed to Card has been Mailed after 3 days.

I received my approval notices in the mail for the I-130 and I-485 the day after the card was mailed.

When you have that status it should take 1-3 days, not including Sundays or holidays to be delivered with priority mail.
          Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
          4-12: Arrived in Chicago
          4-14: Picked up by USCIS
          4-19: Email & text notifications received
          4-23: I-797 Receipts received
          4-27: Biometrics notice received
          5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
          5-11: Biometrics completed
          6-04: Interview scheduled
          6-09: Received interview letter
          7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
          7-13: Card was Mailed
          7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

It means it was approved on that day so when u receive your GC it will be valid for 07/12/2018 to 07/12/2020. I didn't receive "New Card is Being Produced" status. It went from "Case Approved" to "Card Mailed".
            On DHS website Approval and card production is the same day.
            Filed I-130, I130A, I-485, I-765
            Priority Date: 01/22/2018
            Date Received NOA Letters: 02/02/2018
            Courtesy Letter for i693: 02/20/2018
            Biometrics Done: 02/21/2018
            Interview(rec' approval letter): 05/31/2018
            EAD card in production: 06/02/2018
            EAD card in hand: 06/07/2018
            SSN card in hand: 06/09/2018
            GC approval/production notifications: 07/08/2018
            Card mailed notification: 07/09/2018
            I130 & I485 approval letters received: 07/09/2018
            GC in hand: 07/11/2018

Comment

Originally posted by kaylip View Post
              It means it was approved on that day so when u receive your GC it will be valid for 07/12/2018 to 07/12/2020. I didn't receive "New Card is Being Produced" status. It went from "Case Approved" to "Card Mailed".
              On DHS website Approval and card production is the same day.
              You are correct, i just created and checked DHS status and it shows

7/12 case approved
              7/12 we are producing your card and will mail it to you
              7/13 again case approved

so hopefully i will receive my GC soon. Man...I didnt know that DHS status is that accurate..but thank you so much for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
                I found that once my status changed to Card being Produced, it changed to Card has been Mailed after 3 days.

I received my approval notices in the mail for the I-130 and I-485 the day after the card was mailed.

When you have that status it should take 1-3 days, not including Sundays or holidays to be delivered with priority mail.

thank you so much..i check DHS case status, it shows case approved on 7/12 so hopefully i will receive my GC soon.

Comment

Did you receive card?
                  I had interview on 12July and on 13 July status changed to new card has been produced. It has been 6 days, but status did not change . Any chance they mail card without update case tracker?

Comment

Originally posted by harry1983 View Post
                    Did you receive card?
                    I had interview on 12July and on 13 July status changed to new card has been produced. It has been 6 days, but status did not change . Any chance they mail card without update case tracker?
                    I do think some people end up without any further updates after the card has been produced notice.

For me personally, I received the following updates after that one:

Card Has Been Mailed
                    Card Has Been Picked Up By The USPS (this update included USPS tracking number)
                    Card Has Been Delivered

It took 2 days from when the USPS picked it up to receiving it in the mail. USCIS mailed it on a Friday so USPS didn't pick it up until Monday. But from approval it took 8 days (due to USPS not picking it up until the Monday) to receive the GC in hand.
                    Marriage AOS - 2018

Comment

Thanks. Im just worrying a bit, since card has been approved on spot 12 July and I still have not received yet. Based on other people?s experiences they usually mail card within 2-3 days after new card has been produced
                      my already 6 days and nothing.

Comment

Thanks. Im just worrying a bit, since card has been approved on spot 12 July and I still have not received yet. Based on other people?s experiences they usually mail card within 2-3 days after new card has been produced
                        Yeah I understand your eagerness, we're all the same! But technically they have 30 days to get it to you before you can follow up with them and ask. So just give it a little longer, you will surely soon have the best present ever in the mailbox!
                        Marriage AOS - 2018

Comment

Check DHS website, on USCIS account my case status was card being produced untill yesterday. When I checked DHS website I saw Updates there..case was approved...card being produced...Also received Usps tracking number for my card and it should be here by today or tomorrow.

Thanks,

Comment

Check DHS website, on USCIS account my case status was card being produced untill yesterday. When I checked DHS website I saw Updates there..case was approved...card being produced...Also received Usps tracking number for my card and it should be here by today or tomorrow.

Thanks,
                            what the website address?
                            Are you talking about case tracker?

Comment

Originally posted by harry1983
                              i got account ( email and text notification) and got even app on my phone which checking status frequently .
                              it is Still under," New Cars is Still being produced"
                              Thanks to everybody, i got notification that the Card has been picked up by USPS.
                              Should arrive within 2-3 days.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X