Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My stem extension application was delivered on the last day, will uscis reject it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stem extension application was delivered on the last day, will uscis reject it?

The last date on my EAD card is 11th july 2018.
    UPS delivered by stem extension application on 11th july 2018 (morning)

I had multiple reasons for the delay and I could have submitted it sooner. I did not know USCIS considers the date the application was "received" that is goes to the service centers as the date to be considered. Will they reject my stem extension? Anything I can do to help my case? Is there anyone who was late for submission of application?
    Rejected, had to leave withing 60days
    0%
    Rejected, could challenge the decision
    100.00%
    Rejected, had to join a university
    0%
    Approved, was late by 3-4 days
    0%

Might be in the same boat as you

Originally posted by pchakrabarty View Post
    The last date on my EAD card is 11th july 2018.
    UPS delivered by stem extension application on 11th july 2018 (morning)

I had multiple reasons for the delay and I could have submitted it sooner. I did not know USCIS considers the date the application was "received" that is goes to the service centers as the date to be considered. Will they reject my stem extension? Anything I can do to help my case? Is there anyone who was late for submission of application?
    Hi,

What happened with your case. Did you get your OPT Extension? I am in a similar boat for this year. Please let me know. TOOOOO stressed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X