Documentation N 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentation N 400

Hello, I?m filling the n400 I?m married with a US for more than 4 years now, my question please what documents should I attached with the form 400? I need some advice I know there is a check list on the USCIS page but i do not know what will be enough I do not want to miss something and get denied or something, also do I need to send copies of my passport or my photograph I?m currently living here in the USA. Thank you so much!

Originally posted by Linda Sol View Post
    Hello, I?m filling the n400 I?m married with a US for more than 4 years now, my question please what documents should I attached with the form 400? I need some advice I know there is a check list on the USCIS page but i do not know what will be enough I do not want to miss something and get denied or something, also do I need to send copies of my passport or my photograph I?m currently living here in the USA. Thank you so much!
    You should read through both the instructions as well as the checklist here. It tells you everything you need: https://www.uscis.gov/n-400

It's hard for people on here to explain every detail. What you should do is read through those documents completely and then come back to us with very specific questions on things you aren't sure about. Often instructions change and people might give you wrong information. The only reliable up to date information is found in those documents.
    Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
    4-12: Arrived in Chicago
    4-14: Picked up by USCIS
    4-19: Email & text notifications received
    4-23: I-797 Receipts received
    4-27: Biometrics notice received
    5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
    5-11: Biometrics completed
    6-04: Interview scheduled
    6-09: Received interview letter
    7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
    7-13: Card was Mailed
    7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X