I-485 question !!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 question !!!!!!!!

I am the petitioner for my mother on a I-130 (filing concurrent I-485/I-765/I-131), on Jul 10th for some reason the Credit Card payment did not go thru and I have not received my package back from USCIS in order to resend it with a check or money order.

I would like to know how long should it normally take to get it back on the mail considering that the transaction did not go thru on Jul 10th or what should I do, regarding this matters, how long shoud I wait, Could I call, I am lost.
    Please help me!!!!!!

Originally posted by Trappaca_I_130 View Post
    I am the petitioner for my mother on a I-130 (filing concurrent I-485/I-765/I-131), on Jul 10th for some reason the Credit Card payment did not go thru and I have not received my package back from USCIS in order to resend it with a check or money order.

I would like to know how long should it normally take to get it back on the mail considering that the transaction did not go thru on Jul 10th or what should I do, regarding this matters, how long shoud I wait, Could I call, I am lost.
    Please help me!!!!!!
    I shouldn't have taken longer than a week, but it seems as though the processing times are getting linger and longer due to the new president.

Comment

Originally posted by Trappaca_I_130 View Post

Please help me!!!!!!
      the policy is that if you dont get it back in 1month then you can inquire, it basically takes longer than 1week

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X