Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A visa extension

Hi,

My L1 A visa validity is till 10th Dec,2018 and I'm currently working on the documentation for extension.

Can any one let me know if original petition will be verified by USCIS while applying for extension to compare the roles of the applicant.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Any suggestions in this.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Priyab81 View Post
      Hello,

Any suggestions in this.

Thanks in advance
      They will review all your process as all your documentation is already in their system (digitalized). Of course they will focus on your current petition but you still need to prove that you are in the managerial capacity since your first visa and also before getting a visa. If you had job changes, your role may change slightly as well. after all, remember this is a new petition and you still have to prove your eligibility for an L1A.

Comment

Originally posted by sasvi View Post
        They will review all your process as all your documentation is already in their system (digitalized). Of course they will focus on your current petition but you still need to prove that you are in the managerial capacity since your first visa and also before getting a visa. If you had job changes, your role may change slightly as well. after all, remember this is a new petition and you still have to prove your eligibility for an L1A.
        Thank you Sasvi for the information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X