Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London US Embassy - no appointments?

Hi,

I'm trying to book my non-immigrant visa interview for London but there are no appointments showing, at all. Has anyone booked one recently?

I called yesterday and today and was just told I have to keep checking until they get released but online it says the wait is 3 days....

Originally posted by nath_ View Post
    Hi,

I'm trying to book my non-immigrant visa interview for London but there are no appointments showing, at all. Has anyone booked one recently?

I called yesterday and today and was just told I have to keep checking until they get released but online it says the wait is 3 days....
    I am just throwing it out there. If you're a UK citizen trying to visit the US then you could use ESTA to avoid that process, unless for some reason you can't.

I do realise you're probably trying to apply for some kind of student visa or perhaps not a citizen of a country eligible, so if so, ignore me. Just wanted to make sure that if you were eligible for ESTA, you went that route first.
    Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
    4-12: Arrived in Chicago
    4-14: Picked up by USCIS
    4-19: Email & text notifications received
    4-23: I-797 Receipts received
    4-27: Biometrics notice received
    5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
    5-11: Biometrics completed
    6-04: Interview scheduled
    6-09: Received interview letter
    7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
    7-13: Card was Mailed
    7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X