Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR was assigned

Hi guys,
    Does anyone know what it means by ?your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxMSC, was assigned to an officer for response? ?
    That is the only update with no other 2 updates - Officer respoinsed / inquiry completed.

Thank you.

what form did you request SR?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pittsburgh PA office
    PD: 1/10/2018
    Bio: 2/10/2018
    Courtesy letter: I 693 missing: 2/10/2018
    User-defined error for I485: 3/26/2018
    131 and 765 approved: 6/1/2018
    Received Combo card: 6/5/2018
    Interview was scheduled: 9/7/2018

Comment

Originally posted by pantherwindy View Post
      what form did you request SR?
      I filed for 485.

Comment

Originally posted by Hluu67 View Post
        I filed for 485.
        You don't have a timeline. So my best guess is that your case is in fact outside processing times. You were after all able to place the inquiry. Otherwise, the system would not have let you do so.
        Your field office is not listed, so if it's an office that's moving at regular speed, there's a good chance that you may be scheduled for interview. But without looking at your timeline, it's impossible to make educated guesses.

Comment

I did SR last night and got response today saying they are scheduling my interview in the near future.
          PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
          11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
          11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
          11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
          09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
          09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
          11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
            I did SR last night and got response today saying they are scheduling my interview in the near future.
            What is your field office?
            My Pd is 8/22/17. I did SR on 7/12/18 last week. I only got one update without a response.
            Did you get three updates together?

Comment

What is your field office?
              My Pd is 8/22/17. I did SR on 7/12/18 last week. I only got one update without a response.
              Did you get three updates together?
              Phoenix. you mean three records in case history? Yes they are shown in case history.
              PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
              11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
              11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
              11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
              09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
              09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
              11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsimax View Post
                Phoenix. you mean three records in case history? Yes they are shown in case history.
                Yeah that three records.
                I only have one.
                I hope i hear some good news soon. Been waiting for so long. Mine is San Francisco.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                You don't have a timeline. So my best guess is that your case is in fact outside processing times. You were after all able to place the inquiry. Otherwise, the system would not have let you do so.
                Your field office is not listed, so if it's an office that's moving at regular speed, there's a good chance that you may be scheduled for interview. But without looking at your timeline, it's impossible to make educated guesses.
                My PD is 8/22/2017. I just got ead recently with your help. My case is ready to schedule an interview since October 2017.

Comment

Yeah that three records.
                  I only have one.
                  I hope i hear some good news soon. Been waiting for so long. Mine is San Francisco.

- - - Updated - - -

My PD is 8/22/2017. I just got ead recently with your help. My case is ready to schedule an interview since October 2017.
                  The San Francisco Field Office was one of the field offices that skipped 2017 cases and started interviewing people who filed in January 2018 or later. I would probably run to my senator and share that piece of information.

Comment

??

The San Francisco Field Office was one of the field offices that skipped 2017 cases and started interviewing people who filed in January 2018 or later. I would probably run to my senator and share that piece of information.
                    Where do I look for the updates to the SR? Or will it be under the forms receipt number?

Comment

Originally posted by godfreylaura View Post
                      Where do I look for the updates to the SR? Or will it be under the forms receipt number?
                      You can see it at https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do
                      It?s the bottom of the page. You need to have an account too.

Comment

You can see it at https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do
                        It?s the bottom of the page. You need to have an account too.
                        USCIS will conduct system maintenance to the Contact Relationship Interface System (CRIS) on Wednesday, March 20, 2024 at 11:50 p.m. through Thursday, March 21, 2024 at 2:00 a.m. Eastern.

Tools outage tonight between 9pm and 11:59pm eastern time. Another wave of interviews are about to be scheduled.

Comment

https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/tools-outage

Tools outage tonight between 9pm and 11:59pm eastern time. Another wave of interviews are about to be scheduled.
                          I hope so!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X