Concurrent Application Received but NO I-797 No text No Email - HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concurrent Application Received but NO I-797 No text No Email - HELP

I mailed my concurrent application for petitioning a spouse on 6/27/2018 to Chicago Lockbox. USPS site said it was received on 6/20/2018. Until not, I have not received any text, email, or I-797. The checks have not been cashed either. Can anyone give me a suggestion on what I should do? Should it be taking this long?
    Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by mcreek42 View Post
    I mailed my concurrent application for petitioning a spouse on 6/27/2018 to Chicago Lockbox. USPS site said it was received on 6/20/2018. Until not, I have not received any text, email, or I-797. The checks have not been cashed either. Can anyone give me a suggestion on what I should do? Should it be taking this long?
    Thanks for your help.
    Did you include the G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance on the front page of your petitions? Also, just double check your dates above as they don't match up, USPS said it was received on 6/20 when you mailed it on 6/27. Is it the other way around by any chance?
    Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
    4-12: Arrived in Chicago
    4-14: Picked up by USCIS
    4-19: Email & text notifications received
    4-23: I-797 Receipts received
    4-27: Biometrics notice received
    5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
    5-11: Biometrics completed
    6-04: Interview scheduled
    6-09: Received interview letter
    7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
    7-13: Card was Mailed
    7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
      Did you include the G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance on the front page of your petitions? Also, just double check your dates above as they don't match up, USPS said it was received on 6/20 when you mailed it on 6/27. Is it the other way around by any chance?
      Thanks for replying. I did include the G-1145 form for each of the concurrent applications(i-130, I485, EAD application and Advance Parole). That was a typo. I mailed it on 6/27/2018 and on the USPS website it says it was received on 6/30/2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
        You started this year? wow so fast

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X