NO caller ID from USCIS asking about the calling experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO caller ID from USCIS asking about the calling experience

Just received a call from USCIS (showing NO caller ID) asking about my calling experience....

Why they hire people do the feedback call instead hiring more people to process cases!!!!!

Sigh....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pittsburgh PA office
    PD: 1/10/2018
    Bio: 2/10/2018
    Courtesy letter: I 693 missing: 2/10/2018
    User-defined error for I485: 3/26/2018
    131 and 765 approved: 6/1/2018
    Received Combo card: 6/5/2018
    Interview was scheduled: 9/7/2018

Originally posted by pantherwindy View Post
    Just received a call from USCIS (showing NO caller ID) asking about my calling experience....

Why they hire people do the feedback call instead hiring more people to process cases!!!!!

Sigh....
    Tell them to call me next time. I'll give them a piece of my mind...

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
      Tell them to call me next time. I'll give them a piece of my mind...
      I guess if you call them asking about your case, one week later you will receive their call about survey
      Pittsburgh PA office

Comment

I know what most people's responses are going to be!! And like you said, they should focus more on hiring people to take calls rather than survey. But I guess it's possible they've outsourced their survey calls to another company or department etc.
        Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
        4-12: Arrived in Chicago
        4-14: Picked up by USCIS
        4-19: Email & text notifications received
        4-23: I-797 Receipts received
        4-27: Biometrics notice received
        5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
        5-11: Biometrics completed
        6-04: Interview scheduled
        6-09: Received interview letter
        7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
        7-13: Card was Mailed
        7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

hmm... i dont think they do this on every call. I called last week and they have not called me to ask me about my experience or I am sure my piece of mind would have them wondering if I kiss my kids with the same mouth i spoke to them with... The USCIS is not on my good list right now LOL..

Hire more damned people to do a job that is needed... the world in general does not need anymore telemarketers!

Comment

Do not answer

Originally posted by pantherwindy View Post

Sigh....
            Somehow I find it hard to believe that it was a USCIS related call. I'm not sure they are obligated to find out what John Public thinks of them. Be alert with calls of this nature, immigration documents and business is a lucrative area for scammers.

Stay safe.
            7. 18. 2017: I130, I131, I485, I864, I765 - Chicago Lockbox: 8. 15. 2017: Biom-Kendall, Florida
            10. 5. 2017: EAD received: 6. 21. 2018: 7. 5. 2018: Interview I797C notice rec’d
            7. 31. 2018: Interview-Kendall, Florida: 7. 31. 2018: Interview success: Imm. I485 approval: 8. 1. 2018: I130 approved
            8. 3. 2018: Card is mailed to me (1485): 8. 8. 2018: 2-yr GC in hand: 6. 6. 2020: ROC: 9. 23. 2020: 10-yr Green Card
            5. 6. 2021: Appl. for Nat.: 8. 16. 2021: Nat. Interview 10. 1. 2021: Oath Cer. Mailed

Comment

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
              I know what most people's responses are going to be!! And like you said, they should focus more on hiring people to take calls rather than survey. But I guess it's possible they've outsourced their survey calls to another company or department etc.
              Noticed your timeline, wow....that is super fast!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Hotaru-Grace View Post
              Somehow I find it hard to believe that it was a USCIS related call. I'm not sure they are obligated to find out what John Public thinks of them. Be alert with calls of this nature, immigration documents and business is a lucrative area for scammers.

Stay safe.
              They didn't ask any personal information so I guess they are real. They only ask me to give them " satisfy" "not satisfy", "agree" not agree...
              Pittsburgh PA office

Comment

Originally posted by godfreylaura View Post
                I am sure my piece of mind would have them wondering if I kiss my kids with the same mouth i spoke to them with...

LOL, I am rolling back and forth on the floor laughing. Too funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
                Well, my thing is - why only give level 1 "officers" access to the same information we see on our screens at home. It makes no sense. I think that most people these days have direct or indirect access to a computer.

Comment

just saying LOL

Originally posted by uscitizenfilingforspouse View Post
                  lol, i am rolling back and forth on the floor laughing. Too funny.

- - - updated - - -

well, my thing is - why only give level 1 "officers" access to the same information we see on our screens at home. It makes no sense. I think that most people these days have direct or indirect access to a computer.
                  for real!

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                    LOL, I am rolling back and forth on the floor laughing. Too funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, my thing is - why only give level 1 "officers" access to the same information we see on our screens at home. It makes no sense. I think that most people these days have direct or indirect access to a computer.
                    I agree. We're calling them for extra help. For them to provide us with information we can't access. It does seem counterintuitive to leave tier 1 officers without access to extra information. It's probably a delay tactic. For those who aren't aware that you will usually need to speak with a tier 2 officer, they will successfully be fobbed off by a tier 1.
                    Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
                    4-12: Arrived in Chicago
                    4-14: Picked up by USCIS
                    4-19: Email & text notifications received
                    4-23: I-797 Receipts received
                    4-27: Biometrics notice received
                    5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
                    5-11: Biometrics completed
                    6-04: Interview scheduled
                    6-09: Received interview letter
                    7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
                    7-13: Card was Mailed
                    7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

It's their Procedure to gather feedback, which gives the best experience for the future.

Example: Home Depot Survey 2024
                      Last edited by ronbrill; 01-22-2024, 11:50 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X