Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 amendment and H1transfer with two different employers. Current extension denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 amendment and H1transfer with two different employers. Current extension denied

Hi ALL,

I have my current i-94 valid until 7/30/2018 and received a denial notice of my extension. I am yet to know the denial reason.I have few questions regarding my H1 Status. Please do let me know.
    I am about to file 2 new petitions before my I-94 expires . Petition A in regular with current employer that is for amendment/extension ,other with a new employer Petition B in premium as a transfer who is offering me a in-house project .

As i wont get any decision before my current i-94 expiry i.e 7/30/2018

1) What happens if petition A is under receipt and I have a denial decision on Petition B (transfer) since it is in premium. Can I still work with the petition A receipt ?
    2) What happens if petition A is under receipt and Petition B (transfer) gets approval since it is in (premium). Can I still continue work with the petition A receipt ?

Please do let me know if anyone has been in this situation.

Thanks.

Don't do this.

File only one application, please. Otherwise, it will be a big mess for you.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      Don't do this.

File only one application, please. Otherwise, it will be a big mess for you.
      Hi ,
      As I have a denial from current employer A, I don't want to take a chance with just refiling with Employer A. I do have another offer in hand with employer B, but with the i-94 to expire, I don't want to move to employer B with just a receipt hence wanted to file with both of them and continue to work with Employer A until I have a decision. Please let me know if anyone has been in this situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X