Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Visa, already have a B1/B2 Visa, suggestion needed

Hi Immihelp team,

I'm going to apply for my F1 Visa, I have applied for B1/B2 Visa in 2014 (got rejected twice, and third time approved which i applied 6 months later which is after second rejection). Traveled to different parts of US for conferences and visiting friends.
    Now (2018 July) i have got accepted in one of the top 100 University in US. I anticipate that my get rejected because of the following reason, could anyone help m please?
    a. I have been working for 9 years after completion of my Masters degree (from India) and going for MS in a different field of study.
    b. I'm single and 35 years old, although i worked all these years, but will it be considered as sign of warning that i'm going to study at 35?
    c. I have taken entire amount of loan from first year course, second year i will get GA/RA (for which i'll get the confirmation after 1st year). Will that create any problem.
    d. What all should i keep in mind?

Thanks in advance, please help me with your suggestion.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi Immihelp team,

I'm going to apply for my F1 Visa, I have applied for B1/B2 Visa in 2014 (got rejected twice, and third time approved which i applied 6 months later which is after second rejection). Traveled to different parts of US for conferences and visiting friends.
    Now (2018 July) i have got accepted in one of the top 100 University in US. I anticipate that my get rejected because of the following reason, could anyone help m please?
    a. I have been working for 9 years after completion of my Masters degree (from India) and going for MS in a different field of study.
    b. I'm single and 35 years old, although i worked all these years, but will it be considered as sign of warning that i'm going to study at 35?
    c. I have taken entire amount of loan from first year course, second year i will get GA/RA (for which i'll get the confirmation after 1st year). Will that create any problem.
    d. What all should i keep in mind?

Thanks in advance, please help me with your suggestion.
    a, b. You can study wherever, whatever and whenever you want. These things are never taken in to consideration when deciding on your F1 visa.
    c. There definitely can be a question from the VO regarding this, but you can explain your rationale, and try to convince the VO.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X