Please Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
    Wow you're having an awful time with this, I'm so sorry! I am sure it's driving you insane. USPS have obviously messed up and nobody is wanting to take the blame for it or own up to it, which is ridiculous. I'd suggest making a formal complaint to USPS about this. I don't know how to advise you to further deal with this because it seems you've tried everything, I hope someone can give you some kind of advice for something you've not tried yet.
    Thank you for your advice.I called USPS customer service again today and I for a really nice lady who was an immigrant herself. I even cried on the phone so she understood my frustration. lol. She told me the mail is at the post office I keep going to. This is the third person that told me this. The case is still open and someone is looking into it. She gave me a number to their Consumer Affairs office in my location to call and speak to the manager who is going to call the supervisor at the post office that my EAD is at. All in all it seems the people at the post office I go to do not want to put in the effort to look for it. They all act like they don?t want to be bothered at all when I go there. I?m praying that it shows up and I don?t have to reapply for one. Thank you for thoughtful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Plz View Post
      Thank you for your advice.I called USPS customer service again today and I for a really nice lady who was an immigrant herself. I even cried on the phone so she understood my frustration. lol. She told me the mail is at the post office I keep going to. This is the third person that told me this. The case is still open and someone is looking into it. She gave me a number to their Consumer Affairs office in my location to call and speak to the manager who is going to call the supervisor at the post office that my EAD is at. All in all it seems the people at the post office I go to do not want to put in the effort to look for it. They all act like they don?t want to be bothered at all when I go there. I?m praying that it shows up and I don?t have to reapply for one. Thank you for thoughtful reply.
      any news?
      Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing.
      03/27-2018 AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox.
      03/30- confirmation of delivery to USCIS.
      04/11- Four Email/Text notifications
      04/11- cheques cashed
      04/27- Biometrics appointment received.
      04/27-Courtesy Letter-I-693
      05/02- Biometrics walk-in
      08/01- I-765 New Card being produced
      08/03- We approved your case; I-765 & I-131
      08/08-Combo Card received

Comment

Originally posted by b3b3g1 View Post
        any news?
        Not yet. I?m waiting until Monday to call the consumer affairs. I?m hoping the person who is investigating my case from the post office is going to call me on Monday. The only thing I have so far is the i767 notice of EAD approval. I already have a social security card. I didn?t need to apply for it.

Comment

Not yet. I?m waiting until Monday to call the consumer affairs. I?m hoping the person who is investigating my case from the post office is going to call me on Monday. The only thing I have so far is the i767 notice of EAD approval. I already have a social security card. I didn?t need to apply for it.
          USCIS chose USPS as their exclusive vendor to mail important communications and documents. This is a USCIS issue and you should escalate it within DHS and USCIS. If you want your problem solved, you have to go straight to the director of the circus. Do not waste your time going to the acrobats and the clowns.

Office of inspector general. Your senator. This is USCIS error. If that card does not turn up, USCIS will tell you to file for a replacement card and pay the $400+ fee. It?s happened many times. They will do that unless you raise H3LL.

I know of a military spouse who got her interview expedited because she did not want to go by herself to the AOS interview AND USCIS also wanted her to pay for a replacement combo card which USPS had lost. Military spouse ran to her senator. End result: the interview was expedited.

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
            USCIS chose USPS as their exclusive vendor to mail important communications and documents. This is a USCIS issue and you should escalate it within DHS and USCIS. If you want your problem solved, you have to go straight to the director of the circus. Do not waste your time going to the acrobats and the clowns.

Office of inspector general. Your senator. This is USCIS error. If that card does not turn up, USCIS will tell you to file for a replacement card and pay the $400+ fee. It?s happened many times. They will do that unless you raise H3LL.

I know of a military spouse who got her interview expedited because she did not want to go by herself to the AOS interview AND USCIS also wanted her to pay for a replacement combo card which USPS had lost. Military spouse ran to her senator. End result: the interview was expedited.
            Thank you. I will definitely take your advice and go to the senator. I?m in Georgia and all my senators are republicans but it doesn?t hurt to try. They are elected for a reason and that is to do their Job. Will keep you updated.

Comment

Thank you. I will definitely take your advice and go to the senator. I?m in Georgia and all my senators are republicans but it doesn?t hurt to try. They are elected for a reason and that is to do their Job. Will keep you updated.
              Yes, but you aren't reaching out to them to help you get food stamps. You're saying "I WANT TO WORK"

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                Yes, but you aren't reaching out to them to help you get food stamps. You're saying "I WANT TO WORK"
                Precisely... Lmao. Thank you for making me laugh. I needed it.

Comment

Precisely... Lmao. Thank you for making me laugh. I needed it.
                  😝 You?re welcome! Exploit that USCIS error.

Comment

Has the usps inspector office started an investigation?

Comment

Originally posted by cali2018 View Post
                      Has the usps inspector office started an investigation?
                      Not sure about the USPS inspector?s office but I was given a case number by a USPS representative that an investigation is underway. What I?m being told by them is the envelope is at the post office that services my location. It seems the mail people at that post office didn?t want to be bothered looking for it the last time I went.

Comment

Not sure about the USPS inspector?s office but I was given a case number by a USPS representative that an investigation is underway. What I?m being told by them is the envelope is at the post office that services my location. It seems the mail people at that post office didn?t want to be bothered looking for it the last time I went.
                        Fingers crossed that they will find it.
                        I would come over and stay at that post office to talk/wait to/for supervisor, writing down their names and so on.
                        Also it works when you are on the phone and they answer with their names, ask them to spell it, so you can write down for you records.
                        They seems be a lot more helpful, when they know you are keep records... Just be very polite and calm.

Good luck!!!!!
                        Field Office: Houston, TX
                        PD: Nov 14, 2016
                        Fingerprints: Dec 15, 2016
                        Ready to schedule for interview: Jan 07, 2017
                        Interview letter issued: Jul 03, 2018
                        Interview scheduled: Aug 07,2018 9:35 am
                        Interview was from 10.30 to 11.00 am
                        Approved: Aug 07,2018 3:30 pm

Comment

Originally posted by Houston2016 View Post
                          Fingers crossed that they will find it.
                          I would come over and stay at that post office to talk/wait to/for supervisor, writing down their names and so on.
                          Also it works when you are on the phone and they answer with their names, ask them to spell it, so you can write down for you records.
                          They seems be a lot more helpful, when they know you are keep records... Just be very polite and calm.

Good luck!!!!!
                          Thank you for the kinds words. I just called my senator and the receptionist told me they could be of help. Waiting for the case records department guy at the senator?s office to return my call. Just left a voicemail.

At this point I?m trying whatever to get my EAD so I won?t have to reapply for it. The worst is thinking that it could be at my local post office while I?m stressing out. I don?t know if I should go back and let them know I have the Senator?s office involved...
                          Last edited by Plz; 07-23-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

...The worst is thinking that it could be at my local post office while I?m stressing out. I don?t know if I should go back and let them know I have the Senator?s office involved...
                            I hope that is the case and they will find it soon!
                            I would continue bugging post office and ask for the name of issigned investigator and supervisor of the shift... in person and by phone.

Ones I was looking for my package, and it seems it's the best come 1hr before closing, so the delivery people start coming back and checking in undelivered packages or they know for sure a package did/didn't went for delivery again (less exercise to give to you). I went to a big packhouse post office where all packages coming from/to.

Post office worker so slow, DMV workers are Flash alike compere to post office!
                            Field Office: Houston, TX
                            PD: Nov 14, 2016
                            Fingerprints: Dec 15, 2016
                            Ready to schedule for interview: Jan 07, 2017
                            Interview letter issued: Jul 03, 2018
                            Interview scheduled: Aug 07,2018 9:35 am
                            Interview was from 10.30 to 11.00 am
                            Approved: Aug 07,2018 3:30 pm

Comment

Originally posted by Houston2016 View Post
                              I hope that is the case and they will find it soon!
                              I would continue bugging post office and ask for the name of issigned investigator and supervisor of the shift... in person and by phone.

Ones I was looking for my package, and it seems it's the best come 1hr before closing, so the delivery people start coming back and checking in undelivered packages or they know for sure a package did/didn't went for delivery again (less exercise to give to you). I went to a big packhouse post office where all packages coming from/to.

Post office worker so slow, DMV workers are Flash alike compere to post office!
                              Yap! I found it! USPS consumer affairs where involved and I did let them know that I was in contact with the senator?a Office. I just got it. Smh. Thank you so much for your support.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X